Game 25 : @ Devils & Dust

Maurice said he will find out this afternoon if D Joe Morrow (lower body) is available for upcoming road trip. If not,another D would be recalled from Moose. Andrew Copp has been cleared for contact and might be an option to play either tomorrow or this weekend

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

PRA is a solid line. If Maurice doesn't give them 10 minutes hes dumb. This to me is important.. Will Maurice play the 4th line more than 6 minutes. Give ESW and CLL a break. Cuz right now S and W in particular are being overplayed. My biggest concern with Maurice is he overplays some guys.. Overplayed Helle last year and this year too and is overpaying S and W. 4th line needs 10 minutes. Appleton is good.. Solid player with some finishing ability. Strong on puck. Let the 4th line play. 

Part of the 3rd period collapses this year is Maurices refusal to roll 4 lines and his love affair for overplaying S and W even when they aren't feeling it. S and W gassed. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

PRA is a solid line. If Maurice doesn't give them 10 minutes hes dumb. This to me is important.. Will Maurice play the 4th line more than 6 minutes. Give ESW and CLL a break. Cuz right now S and W in particular are being overplayed. My biggest concern with Maurice is he overplays some guys.. Overplayed Helle last year and this year too and is overpaying S and W. 4th line needs 10 minutes. Appleton is good.. Solid player with some finishing ability. Strong on puck. Let the 4th line play. 

Part of the 3rd period collapses this year is Maurices refusal to roll 4 lines and his love affair for overplaying S and W even when they aren't feeling it. S and W gassed. 

I agree, but I doubt there’s any chance the 4th line gets close to 10 minutes.  If they get more than 6, I’d be surprised.  Maybe having Perreault there will encourage Maurice to play them a bit more.