Bomber News: 2019 Off Season

Rich
Message added by Rich

For minor off-season Bomber news.  Any significant stories or news that is likely to generate significant discussion may have its own thread created.  General CFL news can be found here.

Honestly, if we're stuck with Richie Hall... this is a best case scenario...  Jefferson, Jeffcoat and Biggie are exactly what a Hall D thrives on...  if Kyrie Wilson is half-decent, he'll have a massive year with tackles - cleaning up after the chaos those three create

Takes a lot of pressure off the S position for sure...  I see where Walters is coming from - just want Ackie now ha

23 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Honestly, if we're stuck with Richie Hall... this is a best case scenario...  Jefferson, Jeffcoat and Biggie are exactly what a Hall D thrives on...  if Kyrie Wilson is half-decent, he'll have a massive year with tackles - cleaning up after the chaos those three create

Takes a lot of pressure off the S position for sure...  I see where Walters is coming from - just want Ackie now ha

I'm optimistic about Kyrie Wilson.

Edited by Tracker

29 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Hope it's a FA or Loffler. Jones and Hecht don't impress me at all. Big time drop from Loffler IMO.

Curious. Besides a couple of big hits 3 years ago.. What makes Loffler so impressive? His ability to miss tackles or his ability to ?? What cuz outside of his rookie season, he has regressed.