Bomber News: 2019 Off Season

Rich
Message added by Rich

For minor off-season Bomber news.  Any significant stories or news that is likely to generate significant discussion may have its own thread created.  General CFL news can be found here.

so in Chungh..Reilly..Burnham alone they have coughed up probably close to 1.2...1.3 million in cap space...and also added Durant...and looking at Jeffesron..Micha Johnson?/...how the hell can a team do that and field a team around them?

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

so in Chungh..Reilly..Burnham alone they have coughed up probably close to 1.2...1.3 million in cap space...and also added Durant...and looking at Jeffesron..Micha Johnson?/...how the hell can a team do that and field a team around them?

So if they go Jefferson, Lee and Elim... that's up to 2 million in cap space...

6 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

I would imagine that this would be to allow Gray some time to get settled in before taking over the job.  How do we also lose Loeffler and make up a canadian starter somewhere else?

Well I guess we have to get Brandon Bridge.

Just now, Booch said:

Pretty much guys we need..or are targeting are all still unsigned..patience

and, as other teams blow their wads on the big ticket items it means there's less money to go around to the ones who are left standing so their price goes down. Honestly it's smart by Walters. To me the best FA deals are the ones that aren't the premium ones. 

1 minute ago, Colin Unger said:

In terms of passing yardage last season Reilly and Masoli were 1 and 2.  Reilly missed the playoffs and Masoli was eliminated when the ticats D gave up 46 points.

BLM and Harris are considered among the best though. And, Reilly is a champ. Got to get past all of them.