Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpeedFlex27

Around the League: 2019 Off Season

Rich

For minor off-season non-Bomber CFL news.  Any significant stories or news that is likely to generate significant discussion may have its own thread created. General Bomber news can be found here.

Message added by Rich

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Albertabomberguy said:

Don’t laugh....I actually have a Fred Reid AND a Zeke Moreno jersey.

Reid is common...the Moreno is pretty unique. I'm impressed. I still want to know who the guy in Calgary with the 2003-era Bombers Ladarius Vann jersey is......see him almost every time I'm at McMahon for a Bombers game...

Edited by Noeller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Reid is common...the Moreno is pretty unique. I'm impressed. I still want to know who the guy in Calgary with the 2003-era Bombers Ladarius Vann jersey is......see him almost every time I'm at McMahon for a Bombers game...

My mom went into the bomber store years ago to buy me a jersey and Moreno was in there.  She met him and said he was a good looking fella so she bought me his jersey.  So pretty much I got his jersey because my mom had the hots for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Albertabomberguy said:

My mom went into the bomber store years ago to buy me a jersey and Moreno was in there.  She met him and said he was a good looking fella so she bought me his jersey.  So pretty much I got his jersey because my mom had the hots for him. 

that is a fantastic story....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Albertabomberguy said:

My mom went into the bomber store years ago to buy me a jersey and Moreno was in there.  She met him and said he was a good looking fella so she bought me his jersey.  So pretty much I got his jersey because my mom had the hots for him. 

And that's how she met your new daddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Stamps have lost offensive lineman Brad Erdos for the season with a patella tendon tear. 

Bombers have lost offensive lineman Foketi to a , well.. I’m not sure.

 

Bone spurs ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Noeller said:

Reid is common...the Moreno is pretty unique. I'm impressed. I still want to know who the guy in Calgary with the 2003-era Bombers Ladarius Vann jersey is......see him almost every time I'm at McMahon for a Bombers game...

The young man in Winnipeg with the Jim Zorn jersey is my all-time fave.

No way that kid was alive when Jim Zorn was a Bomber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Football is back! Wonder how much time Reilly gets today...if any.

Zero, he isn't on the roster. Gotta wait til preseason week 2 for Reilly's re-debut as a Lion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-25 at 8:18 AM, Noeller said:

lol...it's come up twice this week about the pre-season TV sched, but it was actually released like 2 or 3 months ago. So weird that it's coming up all of a sudden like it's news. 

I guess it's better to err on the side that it wasn't considering the number of times people have posted in the past that they didn't know something was going to be on even though it was posted multiply times. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-25 at 7:42 AM, TBURGESS said:

If only there were more threads so this kind of stuff wouldn't get lost in a mega-thread.

But that would make too much sense. Less diehard fans must be punished for not visiting the disorganized mega-thread daily to sort through the mostly irrelevant **** posts to find relevant news points like TV schedules. If you're not sorting through those threads to find the relevant team news item posted ever 4-6 pages you don't deserve to know when the preseason game are aired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, yogi said:

But that would make too much sense. Less diehard fans must be punished for not visiting the disorganized mega-thread daily to sort through the mostly irrelevant **** posts to find relevant news points like TV schedules. If you're not sorting through those threads to find the relevant team news item posted ever 4-6 pages you don't deserve to know when the preseason game are aired.

I know you're being sarcastic, but I actually 100% agree with this.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, yogi said:

But that would make too much sense. Less diehard fans must be punished for not visiting the disorganized mega-thread daily to sort through the mostly irrelevant **** posts to find relevant news points like TV schedules. If you're not sorting through those threads to find the relevant team news item posted ever 4-6 pages you don't deserve to know when the preseason game are aired.

Other than opinions, there is very little original information posted on this website, you're welcome to search source sites like bluebombers.com, cfl.ca or tsn.ca/cfl to find the relevant information you're seeking.  

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Other than opinions, there is very little original information posted on this website, you're welcome to search source sites like the bluebombers.com, cfl.ca or tsn.ca/cfl to find the relevant information you're seeking.  

hell, there's a search function here, too.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...