This Regime

BBlink

When are you guys going to get over the fact that this team LOST to the BEST team in the league, hands down for the last 3 years (barring the grey cup), whose defense had the GAME OF THE DECADE as far pretty much every pundit is concerned...

We kept it close.

No blowing stuff up, no rebuilds. This team is learning how to win, step by step. 

Big things for next year, with hopefully the core intact and a few tweaks here and there. 

We are not Edmonton... We are not Montreal or Toronto. Hey we're not Hamilton.

We were a few passes away from the Grey Cup.

Foundations are solid. Fix the receivers, get a beast in the secondary, and a beast for a returner and keep the rest of the core and we are set. 

1 hour ago, do or die said:

I blame Bauer with losing focus and becoming too obsessed with Lyle E. Style

Lyle E. Style or good ol Nasty Nate - brings back memories that's for sure. Wonder if he still posts somewhere? He pretty much has been run off most fan sites. Lived over on Riderfans.com for awhile until he got punted there.

What is Lyle Bauer doing these days anyone know?

2 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Lyle E. Style or good ol Nasty Nate - brings back memories that's for sure. Wonder if he still posts somewhere? He pretty much has been run off most fan sites. Lived over on Riderfans.com for awhile until he got punted there.

Being retired and staying healthy from what I've heard. Guy went through a lot and served this team well for years. 

2 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Firing MOS doesn't equal going back to square one, no matter how many times fans say it does. The core of this team and the locker room character is Harris, the O line and the Canadian content. None of that changes if MOS were to be fired.

Of course things will change if you fire MOS, no matter how many times a fan says it won't.

It's pretty assinine to say that the HD coach of any team doesn't affect the locker room... that is just plain silly.

Seriously though... kicked your dog maybe?

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

16 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Over at CFL foums still spreading his tripe.....

2 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

If MOS was wise, he would give Streveler even more playing time next year (not counting the games Nichols was hurt). We could then slide Streveler into the starting role in 2020.

Streveler got 4 starts this year, 3 due to injury. I can't see him getting that many next year.

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Of course things will change if you fire MOS, no matter how many times a fan says it won't.

It's pretty assinine to say that the HD coach of any team doesn't affect the locker room... that is just plain silly.

Seriously though... kicked your dog maybe?

I'd ask you to read it again, but that's obviously a waste of time. I didn't say nothing would change if we fired MOS.

It's funny that folks get so upset that everyone doesn't agree with them.

2 hours ago, do or die said:

Not giving Steveler more time next year, would be pretty short term thinking

Agreed. Even if we see the best nichols ever, I still think that streveler package gets more use next year. With harris, streveler, and  demski its just a nightmare. 3 guys who can run, 2 guys who catch, 1 guy who passes even if you only use it a few times a game the D has to spend soo much time preparing for it. Opens up a ton for the regular offense. 

2 hours ago, jazzsax said:

When are you guys going to get over the fact that this team LOST to the BEST team in the league, hands down for the last 3 years (barring the grey cup), whose defense had the GAME OF THE DECADE as far pretty much every pundit is concerned...

We kept it close.

No blowing stuff up, no rebuilds. This team is learning how to win, step by step. 

Big things for next year, with hopefully the core intact and a few tweaks here and there. 

We are not Edmonton... We are not Montreal or Toronto. Hey we're not Hamilton.

We were a few passes away from the Grey Cup.

Foundations are solid. Fix the receivers, get a beast in the secondary, and a beast for a returner and keep the rest of the core and we are set. 

I give the stamps all the credit. They dealt with our push at the end, and they did everything they had to to win the game.

It wasn't the defensive performance of the decade. We left points out there. Both Nichols and Streveler guys that would have been tds. Calgary did everything it had to in order to win. and we did not. It was a defensive battle and a great game. Calgary didn't do anything defensively we weren't capable of beating. 

4 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I'd ask you to read it again, but that's obviously a waste of time. I didn't say nothing would change if we fired MOS.

It's funny that folks get so upset that everyone doesn't agree with them.

Why is it a waste of time?

You said that the Canadians and o-line are the core and character of this team. This is true. But the character and identity of this team is shaped and moulded by the HC, you take him out and instill another HC... it will change. If you take MOS out of the equation... the character and core of this team changes. 

No one is "So upset" just a tad frustrated because of your usual shtick is all.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 hour ago, CodyT said:

Man, the fact that nasty nate still gets mentioned. (10+ years since his absence) makes the guy a legend.

Give him a come back straight for entertainment value to 

Only if we can voluntell you to be his own personal mod. And you need to accept the nickname Cody Tripe. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I give the stamps all the credit. They dealt with our push at the end, and they did everything they had to to win the game.

It wasn't the defensive performance of the decade. We left points out there. Both Nichols and Streveler guys that would have been tds. Calgary did everything it had to in order to win. and we did not. It was a defensive battle and a great game. Calgary didn't do anything defensively we weren't capable of beating. 

I give the stamps no credit. **** them. It was not a great game. It was a horrible game. I don't see Calgary as a good team with a great defense. **** them. They are just another opponent to beat mercilessly in any way possible. They ******* suck and I can't believe that we lost to them. **** Calgary with their lame horse, whiny coach, and douchebag players. **** Chris Matthews too.

My attitude is that I can win graciously but I can't lose graciously. I simply cannot stand losing and won't accept it under any circumstances. Anything is acceptable as long as we don't lose. 28 years or 5 years of losing is the same thing and it means we are losers, through and through, and until that changes, we deserve to burn and suffer the anguish of losing because we lost. We are losers and will remain losers until we win.

40 minutes ago, J5V said:

I give the stamps no credit. **** them. It was not a great game. It was a horrible game. I don't see Calgary as a good team with a great defense. **** them. They are just another opponent to beat mercilessly in any way possible. They ******* suck and I can't believe that we lost to them. **** Calgary with their lame horse, whiny coach, and douchebag players. **** Chris Matthews too.

My attitude is that I can win graciously but I can't lose graciously. I simply cannot stand losing and won't accept it under any circumstances. Anything is acceptable as long as we don't lose. 28 years or 5 years of losing is the same thing and it means we are losers, through and through, and until that changes, we deserve to burn and suffer the anguish of losing because we lost. We are losers and will remain losers until we win.

Image result for woah relax dude

On Sunday, the Stampeders were the better team. In all three phases. That's just how it goes sometimes.

The thing that continues to cream my corn is how the Bombers did a really good job beating them a few weeks earlier in what was a very important game, but they couldn't do it again. It just totally perplexes me, particularly with the offense.

7 hours ago, BBRT said:

Retired & back living in Winnipeg.

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Anyone with a posting style like Nate's along with his stalker like obsession with Bauer ain't all there upstairs. A few screws loose between the ears. 

Just another of the sheep & shills beating the King Lyle drum and bleating his rhetoric. In another century you’ll see the light - Speedoflexer

(Just in case anyone forgot)