Who do you hate the most (Teams)

Guest Fizz

Nice thread. 

But rather than troll you, I will say that I have a particular hate for Ottawa. Desjardins is low key one of the hardest people to like in the CFL, Rick Campbell is as whiny as Dickenson with none of the press about it and I find the fanbase particularly entitled. 

4 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

Nice thread. 

But rather than troll you, I will say that I have a particular hate for Ottawa. Desjardins is low key one of the hardest people to like in the CFL, Rick Campbell is as whiny as Dickenson with none of the press about it and I find the fanbase particularly entitled. 

Oh, I expect the Riders will be high on most lists.

Just thought it would be nice to see the lists.

I don't hate the Riders, just a whole lot of their fans and management and the players. 

I hate the Argos but they have no fans. (Sorry, Bluto).

I hate the Lions and their fan.

I hate the Stamps and their fans (the refs).

I hate the Ticats but like Zontar.

I hate Ottawa, all iterations. 

I don't hate the Als but can't stand their fans.

I hate the Esks and most of their fans. 

I'm starting to dislike Halifax. 

Oh yeah, I DO hate the Als. 

I love this whole ridiculous league of ours but I love the bombers the best.

I love the Als because they play in an adorable stadium in a beautiful city.

I love the allcaps because I lived in Ottawa for the death of the Rough Riders and the 15000 or so die hards who reliably showed up to watch a no-hope three-win team are true fans who deserve success.

I love Toronto because the double blue is ******* sharp, and also if I don't love them who will?

I love Hamilton because all the Ticats fans I have met in other CFL stadiums have been cool chill people.

I respecr Saskatchewan because somehow they got a 12-win season out of a 4-win roster.  And whenever I meet CFL fans in the USA, 3 out of 4 of them are roughies fans and they're usually cool.

Haven't got much use for the Alberta teams, I guess, and BC is meh. 

Definitely the Riders are the most hated.

From top to bottom, everyone from the Coach/GM to the players to the fans, I can’t think of a more classless group of people in all of sports. 

Chris Jones, an egotistical blowhard, figures he needs to be the highest paid non player in the CFL, so while being a GM/coach wasn’t enough for him, he needed to be the Riders VP as well. He spent an entire season refusing to shake hands with Huff.  Every off season, Jones would try to recruit anybody with some controversy behind them, as if he was trying to assemble a Legion of Doom super villian group. Props to him as it gives the broader CFL fan base more reasons to dislike the Riders.

The Rider fanbase is also the worst. I think Bomber fans know all too well why that’s the case. Aside from trashing our city whenever the Riders play at McMahon, It seems like this season Rider fans are hitting new lows as some of you are finding joy whenever they hear a Stamps player is injured. Not only that but wishing Bo would get a season ending injury too. It’s one thing to dislike a player, but wanting a rival to get hurt to a point where they are hospitalized and can’t go to work anymore is absolutely sickening.

you all deserve each other

Lately - Calgary, only because of their insufferable success as of late:
- From 2008 - 2018, they've hosted the Western Final 7 of 11 possible times.
- They've hosted the Western Final in 5 of the last 6 years, during that time span (2013 - 2018) they are a nauseating 84-22-2 in the regular season.
- Last time they missed the playoffs was the same year Facebook was founded (February 4, 2004).

I cannot wait for the might to fall, just like Montreal after Calvillo retired...

27 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Lately - Calgary, only because of their insufferable success as of late:
- From 2008 - 2018, they've hosted the Western Final 7 of 11 possible times.
- They've hosted the Western Final in 5 of the last 6 years, during that time span (2013 - 2018) they are a nauseating 84-22-2 in the regular season.
- Last time they missed the playoffs was the same year Facebook was founded (February 4, 2004).

I cannot wait for the might to fall, just like Montreal after Calvillo retired...

And yet just 2 championships to show for it. That in itself is a failure.

11 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I hate every team. Bombers have bounced around divisions so much got a real hate for everyone, I hate Rider fans the most though, followed by Stamps fans (probably living here)

That's more like it.

3 hours ago, Zontar said:

TSN has been a co-conspirator in the Rider fan/media circle jerk industrial complex.

But the host of our local TSN radio affiliate went out of his way to point out rider fan jagoffs on social media and how they ruin every CFL conversation. 

So maybe the tide is turning.

Yeah, they could do a poll of the most gruesome axe murderers in history online & a Rider would win. 

Riders, I live in Saskatchewan and their fan base is worse than you can imagine.......

Edmonton, I grew up in the 80's during the CCity of champions reign.....got sick of hearing about them

Toronto, How can a city of 4+million be so apathetic

Calgary, Can they start sucking yet........From Wally to Huff they just don't have a bad season

The rest are meh. al though I have enjoyed watch BC implode the last 2 years.

Toronto is pretty bad. The sad thing is NO ONE cares about the CFL there. I work for a marketing company where the head office is out in Toronto. Met a lot of sports fans within the company. Huge fans of just about every sport and league except for the CFL. It’s really sad because it’s obvious the CFL catters towards a market that no one cares about. 

13 hours ago, bearpants said:

yeah... I don't think I'd complain if the Bombers has 3 grey cups in the last 11 years... 

The Bombers lack of success is an aberration. What we've been through just doesn't happen to other CFL teams. The only other team without recent success is Hamilton & we have 9 years on them. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27