Bombers Free Agent List

Fred C Dobbs

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He is a problem. Like why do ppl like this guy so much... Hes been fired 2 x b4.. He is a problem.. The biggest one.. Biggest game in years and we come out with the seen it so many times b4 conservative as **** O. The fact you think he isn't makes me think you dont know as much as you think. Harris Visibly frustrated last game as were other members of the O.. Even Nichols came off the field looking like WTF was this **** a few times

While ppl on here were raging about Hall and our D..lapo and the O got a free pass all year... We rode on our Ds back this year and with a semi capable aggressive OC we are in Edmonton facing the other red and black team. 

Our OC = play not to lose. Never actually finish the other team.. Get a lead and turtle.. Its been seen several times in Lapos 3 tenures here now. 

When I seen the frustration on Harris' face he was looking back at Nichols.  For another crappy throw.

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Lol year after year of poor QB play? Like b4 Nichols got here u mean? Cuz hes been relatively good. Why dont u check the wins and losses record with or without Nichols. 

Go read what you posted....cause that is what you posted. 

Here I got it for you...

"I've been hard on Nichols this year but if anyone actually think they gonna let him go after years upon years of crappy qb play.. Wake the **** up. Hes going nowhere and he shouldn't. "

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

Go read what you posted....cause that is what you posted. 

Here I got it for you...

"I've been hard on Nichols this year but if anyone actually think they gonna let him go after years upon years of crappy qb play.. Wake the **** up. Hes going nowhere and he shouldn't. "

Years of crappy QB play b4 nichols arrived. Like i said go check his wins and losses record here vs everyone elses like Goltz Brink Hall Elliot.. Etc 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

U are a troll... Isnt there a golden knights game on? 

I cheered for the knights last season cause I hate the jets.  My NHL team is the coyotes.  Please drop this made up crap or pm me about it, I don't want to get booted just cause I gotta deal with yet another thin skin who can't comprehend.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Lol year after year of poor QB play? Like b4 Nichols got here u mean? Cuz hes been relatively good. Why dont u check the wins and losses record with or without Nichols. 

Just ignore his nonsensical commentary. It's the same moronic garbage again and again.

And now he's trying to claim he knows what Harris was thinking or where he was looking. What an idiot.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

He is a problem. Like why do ppl like this guy so much... Hes been fired 2 x b4.. He is a problem.. The biggest one.. Biggest game in years and we come out with the seen it so many times b4 conservative as **** O. The fact you think he isn't makes me think you dont know as much as you think. Harris Visibly frustrated last game as were other members of the O.. Even Nichols came off the field looking like WTF was this **** a few times

While ppl on here were raging about Hall and our D..lapo and the O got a free pass all year... We rode on our Ds back this year and with a semi capable aggressive OC we are in Edmonton facing the other red and black team. 

Our OC = play not to lose. Never actually finish the other team.. Get a lead and turtle.. Its been seen several times in Lapos 3 tenures here now. 

We started playing not to lose after losing 4 games in a row off of stupid turnovers.  I’m not happy either with the game plan in the Calgary game. You had to go aggressive like the Eagles vs Patriots.  I just think that Lapo overall has got a lot out of the talent he’s been given.  Nichols was the third string qb in Edmonton when we picked him up. Our receiving core is filled with castoffs or guys that weren’t doing a whole lot before they signed here like Demski and Adams. He’s done a good job overall on maximizing the points this collection of castoffs can produce.  

4 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

No Dinwiddie was 2007 when KG broke his arm in the East Final

Glad I burnt that game from my memory.  :)

Lapo to me is an offensive co-ordinator and should never be a head coach again. He needs to be singularly focused or his offense will suffer.  But man did the team go down hill after he was fired.

Edited by Colin Unger
Typo

20 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Yeah because if you were in charge you would be able to force Mike Reilly to sign in Winnipeg.  As much as we need better quarterbacking it’s not realistic to think a better qb will be available to Winnipeg.

me? I've been in Nichols corner all year, if you're going to try and talk **** at least get the facts right.