Grey Cup - predictions

Mark H.

Bo interview on 1290. Sounds like he's gone.

question. what will your legacy in the CFL be?

answer.   "winner"

What an ass.

been in three cups, won one. Had last season's in the bag, had to throw the glorious td pass at the end.

Do not see him making it in the NFL. Don't care either way.

Edited by Mark F

5 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

No one I know in Calgary is watching this game. And their team is in it. I am fed up with Calgary winning all the time. Good bye Bo.

Are you kidding? A good number of people I know are either in Edmonton or watching it at home/bar

22 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Calgary wins, BLM is MOP. BLM says something arrogant and/or stupid in the post game interviews. Dave Dickenson whines all game causing TSN to reconsider the idea of live mics.

You were almost bang on... but from what I saw BLM was very humble and gave all the praise to his teammates and coaches... I was kind of waiting for him to slip up but he didn't... 

12 hours ago, Scorch said:

Are you kidding? A good number of people I know are either in Edmonton or watching it at home/bar

I am not kidding.  The level of blah in Calgary is at a level I've never seen before.  Was Nenshi on the podium again holding the Cup in a Stamps jersey pretending that he cares about football like he did in 2014? 

Edited by kelownabomberfan

9 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I am not kidding.  The level of blah in Calgary is at a level I've never seen before.  Was Nenshi on the podium again holding the Cup in a Stamps jersey pretending that he cares about football like he did in 2014? 

I guess we have a different perspective on this, but I’ll trust the perception of a Calgarian over someone who’s in Kelowna.