Game Day Thread- Week Twenty Three, WESTERN FINAL: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Calgary Stampeders November 18th, 2018

Wanna-B-Fanboy

7 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Thank God Black and Ford are doing the East final! Let's hope we dont get Suitor...

Plus we ain't getting Proulx reffing...... I don't like when he does Bomber games...

Bombers winning with Suitor having to commentate about it could be entertaining by the end of the game....

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

of course it's going to be Suitor, he's TSNs top CFL colour commentator. What they should do is pair Black and Suitor together and then you've consolidated all the suck into one game rather than spreading it over 2 games. 

New drinking game. See how many times Suitor mentions the Riders in a non Rider game lol

43 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

New drinking game. See how many times Suitor mentions the Riders in a non Rider game lol

"The bombers beat the riders last week, who were led by Brandon Bridge, air Canada. He came off the bench last year to almost lead the riders to the gc....he played pretty well in regina last week and had a shot to win, but a missed penalty cost them the game."

How close does everyone think I am?

Edited by Bigblue204

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

"The bombers beat the riders last week, when they were led by Brandon Bridge, air Canada. He came off the bench last year to almost beat the Argos for a trip to the gc....he played pretty well in regina last week and had a shot to win, but a missed penalty cost them the game."

How close does everyone think I am?

Pretty much spot on...might want to say barely beat the bombers and it would have been a guaranteed win if they didnt miss the penalty 🙄

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Dickenson wants to be the underdog so badly.  Weird.

That's because he knows his team gets cocky and thinks all they have to do is show up and the other team will fold. His team doesn't do well when the opponent is willing to hit back and punch his boys in the mouth. I'm expecting a Bomber team with a nasty attitude today. **** Calgary.

27 minutes ago, J5V said:

That's because he knows his team gets cocky and thinks all they have to do is show up and the other team will fold. His team doesn't do well when the opponent is willing to hit back and punch his boys in the mouth. I'm expecting a Bomber team with a nasty attitude today. **** Calgary.

He's pretty cocky too.  There's a whole "everyone says we aren't very good, but we are actually the best" thing he keeps saying.

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

He's pretty cocky too.  There's a whole "everyone says we aren't very good, but we are actually the best" thing he keeps saying.

Yes he is. Combine that with his whiny ***** fest at the officials all game long and he has become quite the troll.