David Suzuki

kelownabomberfan

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Jarome Iginla was telling us how we needed to vote yes. The guy lives in Kelowna. He doesn't live or pay taxes here. Like STFU Iggy.

LOL - like David Suzuki shaming everyone for not living the way he says you should, before he jets off to one of his four houses.

4 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL - like David Suzuki shaming everyone for not living the way he says you should, before he jets off to one of his four houses.

That is BS propagated by Ezra Levant (the Canadian version of Fox "News") and has been proven false years ago. Levant has been fired for spreading this crap and is no longer employable by any credible news service.

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I'm sure that Suzuki flies, but the allegation that he has three houses is pure baloney. He would have a hard time traveling to international or national conferences if he did not.

Where is the validation that this is bogus? It's a given he owns homes in Vancouver, owns a share of other properties (according to land title records) and according to the guardian admitted owning a house in Australia.

Sure burns alot of carbon flying halfway around the world...

But anyway... BACK TO KICKING THE STAMPS ASS!

2 hours ago, jazzsax said:

Where is the validation that this is bogus? It's a given he owns homes in Vancouver, owns a share of other properties (according to land title records) and according to the guardian admitted owning a house in Australia.

Sure burns a lot of carbon flying halfway around the world...

But anyway... BACK TO KICKING THE STAMPS ASS!

The allegations were made by the aforementioned Ezra Levant with no proof and repeated by that bastion of journalistic integrity, the Toronto Sun.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/20-questions-with-david-suzuki/article38077211/

https://davidsuzuki.org/story/false-allegations-pollute-well-public-discourse/

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The allegations were made by the aforementioned Ezra Levant with no proof and repeated by that bastion of journalistic integrity, the Toronto Sun.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/20-questions-with-david-suzuki/article38077211/

https://davidsuzuki.org/story/false-allegations-pollute-well-public-discourse/

I can ignore the rebel, but I've done enough of my own research on suzuki, and the foundation (among many other foundations) and they are no saints. You'll note in the article they don't deny owning the real estate, they are just arguing it's not an oil company. 

So what about the claim from David recently that he owns a home in Australia (check out some publishing from the guardian). That would be ironic. 

And no answers from him on how much money the foundation gets from US interests... (which is pretty significant)

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Hasnt it been common knowledge for a long time that David Z is bogus?  I thought that was accepted by most.

Some of his message is great.  But its just his job.   

That job has made Suzuki extremely wealthy. Just like Al Gore. Rich people like big homes. Not small ones. Stands to reason that if the Average Joe in Winnipeg owns a home & maybe a modest cottage in the Whiteshell or on lake Winnipeg that a rich person would have one or more residences elsewhere.

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Whatever that means. He's a two faced hypocrite in it for the money. He's also a geneticist & not a climat0ologist or meteorologist.  As far as climate goes that's like asking an accountant to supervise the construction of a skyscraper. 

Or a janitor to do brain surgery. 

Im all for doing my part to make the world more enviro aware... But man.. I think i draw the line at climate change tho.. I mean lets be honest here ok... They cant get tomorrows forecast right so why should I believe them. Climate change isnt real... It goes in cycles . that's why if u look what the record highs and lows are on this day... You could see high was 60 years ago.. Low was 55 years ago. It cycles.. It truly does. 

Edited by Goalie

On 2018-11-17 at 9:00 AM, Goalie said:

Im all for doing my part to make the world more enviro aware... But man.. I think i draw the line at climate change tho.. I mean lets be honest here ok... They cant get tomorrows forecast right so why should I believe them. Climate change isnt real... It goes in cycles . that's why if u look what the record highs and lows are on this day... You could see high was 60 years ago.. Low was 55 years ago. It cycles.. It truly does. 

And the Arctic also melted 55 years ago?  Get your head out of the ice...

...or rather - into it.

4 hours ago, Mark H. said:

And the Arctic also melted 55 years ago?  Get your head out of the ice...

...or rather - into it.

Yes.  Yes it did.

Skate (SSN-578), surfaced at the North Pole, 17 March 1959.North Pole, 1958.

A lot of what we are being fed by both sides is propaganda.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle, as with almost everything.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/04/26/ice-at-the-north-pole-in-1958-not-so-thick/

Edited by kelownabomberfan