Sign Ideas for Sunday!

jazzsax

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Dickenson? Thought we beat Sask last week (Dickenson suggests incestual activities) 

Yes. Brackets

Just a thought......but doesn't that sound like a sign a rider fan would make....like that bigsexydawg rider fan, he posts stuff like that all the time.  I think bomber fans can do better......

17 hours ago, jazzsax said:

I'm fortunate to be sitting in great seats, on the visitors side in view of the TSN Cameras... so on that note...

Post your best sign ideas!!!!!

Have one ready if we're winning:

'The horse must be cold'

(I can't stand the way they run their horse when they score so something to give that tradition a shot - there is a lot of creative people on this board, I'd love to read what they could come up with about that horse)

Have one ready if we're losing:

'Who cares, Riders suck.'

Edited by HardCoreBlue
'The instead of your

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

The
Stamps' luck ends
Now!

with a big horseshoe broken in two on it?

A sign like this, would get on the tv. I would have really liked your post, but **** wad posted and I don’t want to associate with dorkus boborkus. . 

Actually... what you should do, is recreate the Google search bar, with the search title saying "Calgary Stampeders", but then instead have it say "did you mean choke artists?" As an example I've provided a clip from Norm MacDonald showcasing Google's sometimes hilarious (albeit sexist) search capabilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EemrZuElIVE

20 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Actually... what you should do, is recreate the Google search bar, with the search title saying "Calgary Stampeders", but then instead have it say "did you mean choke artists?" As an example I've provided a clip from Norm MacDonald showcasing Google's sometimes hilarious (albeit sexist) search capabilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EemrZuElIVE

Image result for nerd!!