What is your favorite - - EVER - -Bomber VICTORY over the Riders?

BigBlue

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

I remember being at that game live and being livid there was a flag thrown... the assumption was that Marcellus Bowman was being penalized... the horse collar penalty was the right call...

I don't see the horse collar, the guy had Durrant by the front of his chest protector and threw him down.

3 hours ago, Sard said:

I don't see the horse collar, the guy had Durrant by the front of his chest protector and threw him down.

That guy was Odell Willis... so, take that for what it's worth... I suppose it is debatable but he grabs is left shoulder pad and pulls him back.. I believe this was the first year they started to really crack down on horse collars also.. so again, I'm not surprised it was called...

39 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

All victories over the Riders are sweet.

LMAO at those jokers at RF with stuff like how dirty of a team we are and how they would have won with ZC.

"If only the worst starting QB in the league hadn't got injured, we would have won!"

So deluded.

9 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Love that helmet on Wilkinson, looks like Justin Medlock...

There is a picture in the internet of Wilkie playing for the BC Lions from 1971. His only start for them. A loss to the Rough Riders in August. Apparently the only pic of him as a Lion. If I find it, I'll post it for you. 

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

There is a picture in the internet of Wilkie playing for the BC Lions from 1971. His only start for them. A loss to the Rough Riders in July. Apparently the only pic of him as a Lion. If I find it, I'll post it for you. 

For you KBF. Actually there was 2.

Image result for tom wilkinson bc lions 71

Image result for tom wilkinson bc lions 71

Edited by SpeedFlex27