Movin' on to take on the Calgary Stampeders!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Hmmm. So, if a commentator has a team preference they shouldn't be on the air? 

There's always a chance she could be reformed but until that happens she'd never get my vote as long as she's a Rider fan. Besides, I've been a Sara Orlesky fan for too long. Sara gets my vote.

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They have to find a way to get Brodie Lawson on one CFL game a week next season. 

Oh, I see, you're sweet on Brodie, are you? Well that's okay. Whatever floats your boat. 🙂

10 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I really hope Lankford is not starting...did Thompkins get hurt or is this an attempt to get a legit returner on the field?

Ed Tait reports that both Thompkins and Santos-Knox have been moved to the 1 game injured list:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2018/11/17/game-preview-west-final/

16 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Now would it not be fantastic to beat Calgary, win the cup on the 25th and then see BLM and Singleton leave to try the NFL?

There seems to be a certain determination on the part of both the Bombers and the Stamps this year.  I think whoever wins tomorrow takes the cup on Nov. 25. 

It's cold, we have the advantage in the trenches, especially our OL, and we have the best Running Back - I like our chances.

I just hope the coaches aren't thinking about leaving some plays in the bag for next week - they should throw everything at the Stamps tomorrow. 

Thompkins in my eyes is a far better receiver but honestly they didn't even throw to him last game, this teams passing attack is always going to run through the 4 of Dressler, Adams, Demski and Wolitarsky so if it helps the return game it's not a huge deal. Unless someone gets hurt in game, but in that case we might be screwed either way. 

This team's offense really relies on Harris to start it off so let's just get the OL to dominate again and let Harris run all over the field. 

21 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Thompkins in my eyes is a far better receiver but honestly they didn't even throw to him last game, this teams passing attack is always going to run through the 4 of Dressler, Adams, Demski and Wolitarsky so if it helps the return game it's not a huge deal. Unless someone gets hurt in game, but in that case we might be screwed either way. 

This team's offense really relies on Harris to start it off so let's just get the OL to dominate again and let Harris run all over the field. 

We are getting better, deeper......cause didn't you say earlier in the season that our passing attack only went through Dressler An Adams ?.......

32 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Thompkins had 57 yards receiving in the last six games. I don't think his removal will affect our offense much.

Edited by sweep the leg

I don't trust Lankford or Nelson with punt returns.  I don't think O'Shea does either.  My guess is this is a move by Lapo to get more speed into the offense since the temp will be slightly above freezing.  I'd prefer Nelson, he's a big threat in the run game too, with and without the ball, very good blocking in the game he played, also very good on kick cover.

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

There seems to be a certain determination on the part of both the Bombers and the Stamps this year.  I think whoever wins tomorrow takes the cup on Nov. 25. 

It's cold, we have the advantage in the trenches, especially our OL, and we have the best Running Back - I like our chances.

I just hope the coaches aren't thinking about leaving some plays in the bag for next week - they should throw everything at the Stamps tomorrow. 

Our O line will have their hands full with that front. I can't wait for game time. GO BLUE!!