Movin' on to take on the Calgary Stampeders!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

On 2018-11-13 at 6:19 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

YEEEEEESSSSSSS

AMEN from New Mexico, U.S.A. ;-)

A lot of hope at my house along the banks of the mighty Rio Grande for the Bombers to win this weekend.  I will be listening and watching online.

I leave on Monday for 8 days in the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix).  Thanksgiving is next Thursday down here.  I would love to watch the Grey Cup while in a Hawaiian Shirt and shorts in Phoenix!

GO BOMBERS !!!!

This may be the easiest path to the Grey Cup game and victory there than has been possible for years, maybe decades. The Bombers have come together in all three phases of the game and all the other teams with the possible exception of the TiCats have struggled. Now or wait another 28 years, folks.

19 minutes ago, Tracker said:

This may be the easiest path to the Grey Cup game and victory there than has been possible for years, maybe decades. The Bombers have come together in all three phases of the game and all the other teams with the possible exception of the TiCats have struggled. Now or wait another 28 years, folks.

I agree on the path, but a hard path didn't stop us in 1984.  We walked into the Lions Den and kicked their butts.  As long as the Bombers keep building competitive teams with a winning attitude, every year the path should be there for us to take the Cup.

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I agree on the path, but a hard path didn't stop us in 1984.  We walked into the Lions Den and kicked their butts.  As long as the Bombers keep building competitive teams with a winning attitude, every year the path should be there for us to take the Cup.

There is a strong element of luck/happenstance/fate involved in most championships. You can see that in the last two Cup games, where unlikely sets of circumstances led to Ottawa and Toronto getting their acts together in the last few games and then their opposition crapping out in The Big Games.

2 hours ago, jazzsax said:

I can ignore the rebel, but I've done enough of my own research on suzuki, and the foundation (among many other foundations) and they are no saints. You'll note in the article they don't deny owning the real estate, they are just arguing it's not an oil company. 

So what about the claim from David recently that he owns a home in Australia (check out some publishing from the guardian). That would be ironic. 

And no answers from him on how much money the foundation gets from US interests... (which is pretty significant)

Citations? This should really be moved to another forum.

Edited by Tracker

Just now, sweep the leg said:

Assuming this is regarding their work and we're not being creepy, I like the hometown girl. Brodie Lawson's tv spots are kind of puff pieces. They're both very likable though, and TSN can't go wrong by giving them more airtime.

Yup- gotta go with Sara, she is by far the more professional of the two. 

3 hours ago, jazzsax said:

Very much could be after we hand them an asswhooping on Sunday!

I'll take a 1 point victory. The Stamps have a healthy receiving corps. Davaris Daniels is an option if Dickenson wants him. Their D was missing 4 starters last time we played them & they're all back for this game. This is going to be a tough game but I believe our time has finally come. We can win this.