Movin' on to take on the Calgary Stampeders!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

buy them now and dump them if the Bombers aren't in it... worst case scenario is you lose a few bucks on the re-sale...

It’s not that , it’s buying the flight. Can get them dirt cheap right now but if the bombers win you know the flights will go through the roof 

2 hours ago, JCon said:

What problem? A call was missed. There are lots of calls botched every game but they haven't moved to improve the reffing. Now, they're adding a ref that's going to just watch for head shots to the QB? Come on, they're not improving anything and there are already 7 refs on the field and video review. 

Not to mention the whole eye in the sky thing. Is that even thing or was it just the league making it up and then never actually implementing it?

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

sounds like a sweet gig... I'd gladly be paid to go to the games just to stare at the QBs the whole time... but I do worry, as @JCon said, that they will have to throw some flags to justify being there...

I think I should be hired as a ninth ref, with my only job being to stare at the cheerleaders...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

34 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Good. Glad he's dwelling on that game. Perhaps it means the Bombers defense is occupying space rent-free in his head.

I hope the Bombers pick up where they left off with that last Calgary game and just destroy the Stamps and their empty search to find motivation in this game. 

23 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

We win this game, I like our chances against either OTT or HAM.

Hopefully it's plenty cold out there with snow.  I've noticed snow seems to be the one thing getting in the Stamps way whenever they've lost to us.

Lots of snow in the GC last year too!

57 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

We win this game, I like our chances against either OTT or HAM.

Hopefully it's plenty cold out there with snow.  I've noticed snow seems to be the one thing getting in the Stamps way whenever they've lost to us.

Weather here is actually pretty good and supposed to be good on Sunday.

6 hours ago, CodyT said:

It’s not that , it’s buying the flight. Can get them dirt cheap right now but if the bombers win you know the flights will go through the roof 

I think finding a place to stay last minute would be worse unless you have friends there. Hotels gouge like crazy for Grey Cup (at least double their usual rates). 

If you can't get a flight, try the train. It takes longer but trains are great.

19 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

I think finding a place to stay last minute would be worse unless you have friends there. Hotels gouge like crazy for Grey Cup (at least double their usual rates). 

If you can't get a flight, try the train. It takes longer but trains are great.

Got a place to stay in Edmonton which is really nice. Train would be great but my girlfriend works till 5 on Saturday so would likely fly out Sunday morning .

358 bucks round trip for both my girlfriend and I right now 

29 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/11/15/exclusive-qa-brodie-lawson-stamps-lb-alex-singleton/

Goddammit- I like Alex Singleton. He would be a perfect fit here. Make it happen Walters!

We should have a poll- Sara Orlesky or Brodie Lawson?

That's not even a contest IMO. Sara, all the way.....