Movin' on to take on the Calgary Stampeders!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Our cover teams have to be a lot better than they were last Sunday.

There is always room for improvement, but the Riders have had excellent return teams all year and the Bombers did reasonably well. I cannot see that Calgary's special teams are better.

11 hours ago, CodyT said:

Need some advice ... want to buy grey cup tickets ... but not if the bombers aren’t in it.

chance it and get good price... or wait and let it sky rocket

buy them now and dump them if the Bombers aren't in it... worst case scenario is you lose a few bucks on the re-sale...

4 minutes ago, bearpants said:

buy them now and dump them if the Bombers aren't in it... worst case scenario is you lose a few bucks on the re-sale...

Yeah, if the Bombers aren't in it, Calgary will be. Should be able to move the tickets to Stamps fans, right? 

Another incompetent ref on the field? Oh good. 

Ambrosie is really ruining the good will he had coming into the position. 

People are losing their jobs, they're apparently playing games in Mexico, the reffing is getting worse and Montreal and Toronto remain jokes but now we're going to put a ref on the field who's sole job is to look for head shots on the QB? Well, I guess they'll need to justify their existence and call a few. 

Maybe Halifax will get a team. That should improve the product and reffing. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Where is this ref going to be positioned?  If they see an egregious hold or illegal block they can’t call it?

Just when you think they couldn’t get any stupider.

The CFL ALWAYS doubles-down on stupid. 

11 hours ago, CodyT said:

Need some advice ... want to buy grey cup tickets ... but not if the bombers aren’t in it.

chance it and get good price... or wait and let it sky rocket

I'd wait and buy them closer to the game. I know people who go every year, and unless the home team (or the Riders) is in the game, they buy on game day. They always pay well under face value.

Cynical. That’s what word comes to mind.

Fans complain on what’s going on at field level and when the league jumps on the problem..more complaints.

So, they contact all nine teams and get feedback, and come up with an interim solution until the off season, and still it’s not enough?

I’d be more worried if the problem was ignored.

Just now, Mr Dee said:

Cynical. That’s what word comes to mind.

Fans complain on what’s going on at field level and when the league jumps on the problem..more complaints.

So, they contact all nine teams and get feedback, and come up with an interim solution until the off season, and still it’s not enough?

I’d be more worried if the problem was ignored.

What problem? A call was missed. There are lots of calls botched every game but they haven't moved to improve the reffing. Now, they're adding a ref that's going to just watch for head shots to the QB? Come on, they're not improving anything and there are already 7 refs on the field and video review.