Movin' on to take on the Calgary Stampeders!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

Let's move on to the stamps!

Seeing a tonne of traffic on the rider threads- time to flush it and set our sights on the Western FInal!

Any concerns going into the game? who's healthy? 

Is the decision to stand pat with our receivers and not o for Matthews going to bite us in the ass?

How do we match up against Calgary now?

Go Bombers!!!!

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Win field position and turn over battle. Run nowhere near Singelton or at least double him. Max pass protect for Nichois, mix in Streveler a bit more to keep their ends and halfs off balance. Strategically use Harris as a decoy as the Stumpeders will be keying him. DB's have to play stronger and tighter. Loffler is due for a big game. Better special teams play kick off and kick return.  Time for Lapo and  Special Teams to bust out some new plays they've been waiting to use all year to  get us to the show.  See you all in Edmonton. :-) 

KEYS.....GET Bo off of his game...pressure man pressure...

………….AVOID plays that run at Singleton

………....TIGHT coverage by the Db's

...............Not easy but get that done and we could be Cup bound.....oh and Mr. Manager Matt has to come up with one of his best managerial type games

Edited by Stickem

2 hours ago, White Out said:

I recall clearly commenting the last 2 years the only thing holding back  our team was brutal D. This year not only is our D not brutal, it's becoming a strength. I give us at least a coin flip on Sunday. Can't wait to go and hopefully be there when we get the West trophy. GO BOMBERS!

Pat yourself on the back lol.

No we needed to be better on both offense and defense. Do you remember our receivers last year? I think we were hanging our hats on L'Damian Washington. We've seen upgrades in Thompkins, Demski and Wolitarsky. 

If anything we got better on O and D and a little worse on ST (which had given us big plays the last couple years) 

Edited by BBlink

I feel this is going to be a difficult game and if our special teams give up the same field position to Bo Levi Mitchell as they did to Bridge in the last game we will be in trouble.  We need to ensure we lock down our special teams, especially on kick off and punt returns, so that we can give our defense a chance and in turn give better field position to our offense.  We can't plan on outscoring their team if we are consistently losing the field position battle.

Calgary is not the team of the past few years. Their O-line and D-line are both suspect as is the rest of the team to a lesser extent. As far as the Stamps being favoured, so were the Riders last Sunday. I say the Bombers should go right at them and not be intimidated.

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Calgary is not the team of the past few years. Their O-line and D-line are both suspect as is the rest of the team to a lesser extent. As far as the Stamps being favoured, so were the Riders last Sunday. I say the Bombers should go right at them and not be intimidated.

On the first series the OL should just push the entire Calgary DL down the field while Patty Neufeld yells "you're a ******* *****!!! You're a ******* *****!!!".  That should set the tone.