Thank you Bombers! From Calgary

Scorch

Just checking a couple of the boards and there’s pretty much a general consensus that Stamps fans were behind the Bombers in this game. Not because we felt the Bombers were the weaker opponents, but you helped us avoid such buffoonery in McMahon Stadium like this:

With the Riders eliminated, Watermelons at the grocery stores remain stocked, low budget liquor stores won’t be ransacked, Extra security for McMahon called off, and Calgary Families will feel safer

Congrats and Looking forward to facing your team next week!

Signed Stamp fans

42 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah,**** like that happens at McMahon Stadium whenever the Riders & their fans show up. 

Without question. Riderfans knows Stampfans are more mild mannered and seem to enjoy causing trouble at McMahon

Idiots like 3rd and 1 deny that garbage like this happen, but in truth, it’s the root reason why Stamp fans dislike Rider fans so much.

Saskatchewan has never really been our natural rivals. Edmonton have been ours just by proximity and being the other major city in Alberta. So Stamps fans vs Eskimo fans is pretty much a natural thing. Enter the 00’s when Riders fielded a good team. Whenever we hosted the Roughriders, Droves of Rider fans would come to Calgary and make it a weekend event to cheer their team on and antagonize our fanbase. It would happen every season and post season since. It’s died down a bit recently with their team struggling, but we remember. Every Stamps STH have at least one “Rider fan story”

7 minutes ago, Scorch said:

Without question. Riderfans knows Stampfans are more mild mannered and seem to enjoy causing trouble at McMahon

Idiots like 3rd and 1 deny that garbage like this happen, but in truth, it’s the root reason why Stamp fans dislike Rider fans so much.

Saskatchewan has never really been our natural rivals. Edmonton have been ours just by proximity and being the other major city in Alberta. So Stamps fans vs Eskimo fans is pretty much a natural thing. Enter the 00’s when Riders fielded a good team. Whenever we hosted the Roughriders, Droves of Rider fans would come to Calgary and make it a weekend event to cheer their team on and antagonize our fanbase. It would happen every season and post season since. It’s died down a bit recently with their team struggling, but we remember. Every Stamps STH have at least one “Rider fan story”

I think the Stamps make sure not to have too many weekend games with the Riders now as the extra cost of policing & security has increased. It's not worth it. 

2 hours ago, Scorch said:

With the Riders eliminated, Watermelons at the grocery stores remain stocked, low budget liquor stores won’t be ransacked, Extra security for McMahon called off, and Calgary Families will feel safer

Implying they won't drown their sorrows in alcohol in Regina for the next 6 months...as for the game next week - may the best team win.

24 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think the Stamps make sure not to have too many weekend games with the Riders now as the extra cost of policing & security has increased. It's not worth it. 

It really isn’t. I know of at least a couple STHs who would try to resell their tickets on the Riders games because they would absolutely refuse to attend those games with all the drunk rider fans migrating here.

I don’t know if the Stamps still do it, but they had a “Premium game” pricing of about 10% -15% more than the typical pricing to offset the added security personnel. Coincidentally, it would only be for the Riders games.

18 hours ago, Scorch said:

It really isn’t. I know of at least a couple STHs who would try to resell their tickets on the Riders games because they would absolutely refuse to attend those games with all the drunk rider fans migrating here.

I don’t know if the Stamps still do it, but they had a “Premium game” pricing of about 10% -15% more than the typical pricing to offset the added security personnel. Coincidentally, it would only be for the Riders games.

Yes, they do, it's a premium game. Smart on them, let the foolish rider fans spend some extra money.