Congratulations Bombers

Jayph

Good but not great game. Loved the Bombers use of Harris and Strevs in the 2nd half tho. Excellent game plan. 

Game came down to 2 things tho.. 1 team kicking fgs instead of scoring TDs and the other team scoring TDs on their chances. 

And turnovers. Win the turnover battle.  Win the game. 

8 minutes ago, Zontar said:

This just in..

The Official Narrative of the game has been composed at RF.

"Woulda won if Collaros played..so , in a way, we won and completely vindicates everything we did."

Adjust accordingly. 

I fail to see the need for this in this thread. We have come here and humbly congratulated Bomber fans on the win. Its actually been quite civil. Yet you feel the need to stir things up... craving attention? Things must be pretty quiet over in the Eastside. 

18 minutes ago, Zontar said:

This just in..

The Official Narrative of the game has been composed at RF.

"Woulda won if Collaros played..so , in a way, we won and completely vindicates everything we did."

Adjust accordingly. 

That's the same story we've told for the last decade or so about the Bomber/Rider grey cup.

5 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

I fail to see the need for this in this thread. We have come here and humbly congratulated Bomber fans on the win. Its actually been quite civil. Yet you feel the need to stir things up... craving attention? Things must be pretty quiet over in the Eastside. 

If you're accepting the loss without all the silly mitigating currently making the rounds, I salute you.

Just now, Zontar said:

If you're accepting the loss without all the silly mitigating currently making the rounds, I salute you.

Did you read my earlier post on this very thread... the one where I congratulated everyone here without a single excuse? 

And while there are no doubt angry fans on RF... there is an entire thread there congratulating the Bombers on their win.

2 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

Did you read my earlier post on this very thread... the one where I congratulated everyone here without a single excuse? 

And while there are no doubt angry fans on RF... there is an entire thread there congratulating the Bombers on their win.

Thats cool bro but you's in blue and gold country right now so... It is what it is. We all have fans who refuse to face the facts. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Thats cool bro but you's in blue and gold country right now so... It is what it is. We all have fans who refuse to face the facts. Nothing wrong with pointing that out. 

You're absolutely right. I know where I am... all I was saying was maybe this wasnt the right forum to start up that discussion. There was a lot of humble pie being eaten and some sincere congratulations posted here... but you're right, your territory, your rules. 

Congrats again. Good luck in the WF!

32 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

True. But as you are no doubt aware there are only three or four opinions that actually matter over there. They write the narratives.

2 hours ago, szaroz71 said:

When I peeked yesterday at that thread, there were damned few congratulations and a lot of hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth.

1 hour ago, szaroz71 said:

Funny thing with this, isn't Zontar our resident Hamilton fan?????