3 stars plus hh saskacrushed

wbbfan

13 hours ago, Booch said:

HH as well to the staff with the perfect offensive gameplan...don't press too much to take too many chances and give up that back breaking pick..or pick six....they played it to just kep Riders at bay...move chains and get points when they needed and let their defense handle the rest..I truly believe if we would have "had" to open it up more..we could have...also props to Dressler...clutch plays when we needed it and his experience in games..and weather like that was invaluable.

But man oh man our O-line destroyed them and just had their way...you could see the frustration and the look of despair in the rider defense..I guess Poop didn't get that blood he claimed he was out for...and was a pretty good indicator that he was a liability with her run here

Yeah, forgot about Poop. Non factor. He's a Rider now. Don't care about him anymore. Hope he likes watching us play the Stamps next week.

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, forgot about Poop. Non factor. He's a Rider now. Don't care about him anymore. Hope he likes watching us play the Stamps next week.

Didn't the Bombers wind up benching him a bunch cause he was undisciplined against the run? Seems to me the Bombers put up a hell of a lot of yards on the ground so I guess there's something to that. 

18 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

My seat was by the endzone where that pass was thrown and to me it looked like the ball was overthrown. At the pace the receiver was running and given the field conditions I highly doubt the receiver would have got to the ball.

18 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah....even the replay on tv showed the ball was a good 10 yards over thrown if it would have played out

Even @Ripper admitted it was well overthrown... hitting the goal post is just another convenient excuse for the ones looking for excuses... but the reasonable ones understand what happened in that game... 

Just now, bearpants said:

Even @Ripper admitted it was well overthrown... hitting the goal post is just another convenient excuse for the ones looking for excuses... but the reasonable ones understand what happened in that game... 

Watching live, it was clearly overthrown.