Game Day Thread- Week Twenty Two, Western Semi-Final: Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Saskatchewan Riders November 11th, 2018

Wanna-B-Fanboy

22 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

I didn’t have a hot clue what you meant. I don’t always use YouTube, but when I do, it’s to decipher your obscure connections. 

it's really not that obscure.  The world's most interesting man ad campaign was pretty popular.  I actually assumed that you were quoting from it.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

On 2018-11-12 at 2:29 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Earlier in the season I was critical of TSN for cutting away from a Bombers game to start the next one and a couple people heeled on me for not PVR'ing TSN3.  So I set TSN 3 to record Bombers games after that.  Had a busy afternoon and was thrilled to learn the "Bombers channel" actually joined the game in progress in the 3rd quarter.  Fortunately, a buddy texted me shortly before 4 to ask if I was watching and I able to set a new recording.

Moral of the story is, record every TSN channel because lord only knows what and when they'll show.

Thats my contribution to this thread. 😉

Go Bombers!

Truth. I had it set for tsn3 and only noticed at the last minute that I needed to record tsn1

3 minutes ago, Atomic said:

They stopped watching as soon as the Riders got eliminated. Most of them know nothing about the CFL outside of what happens on their team.

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

even then it's probably 50/50 that they actually know much about their own team anyway. 

I agree with both of you.....I just couldn't help laughing this morning after reading some more of their stuff..... they are actually worried the bombers could pull this off.  The reasoning they come up with is really out there somewhere.....lol