Game 16 : Devils Haircut

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

So what's the deal with Laine this season?

You mean being stuck with stone hands Lowry and good checker Tanev? Nothing but a strange Maurice i will show you whose boss play? Put one of the top snipers in the NHL with a checking center...sounds good to me!

17 minutes ago, bb1 said:

You mean being stuck with stone hands Lowry and good checker Tanev? Nothing but a strange Maurice i will show you whose boss play? Put one of the top snipers in the NHL with a checking center...sounds good to me!

I just don't understand why is he on that line?  Is he in the dog house?  

I understand demoting guys like a Perreault,  Connor,  Roslovic,  Ehlers.....  but one of your bona fide A+++ stars gets demoted why?

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Because right now his play 5 on 5 is struggling. 5 on 4 his quick release is more uncontested.

Laine has like 2 less goals then he did at this time last year. Tanev Lowry Laine is a damn good line.. I was at the game live.. They were good together. Lots of chances.. Not just for Patty but for Tanev and Lowry too. That line works.

Need Niku to desperately be that top 4 LHD tho. Chia and Morrow are awful.. Jets should also trade Myers since hes UFA and not very good. 

Call up Poolman to play 3 RHD. Hes looked good for the Moose. 

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Laine has like 2 less goals then he did at this time last year. Tanev Lowry Laine is a damn good line.. I was at the game live.. They were good together. Lots of chances.. Not just for Patty but for Tanev and Lowry too. That line works.

Need Niku to desperately be that top 4 LHD tho. Chia and Morrow are awful.. Jets should also trade Myers since hes UFA and not very good. 

Call up Poolman to play 3 RHD. Hes looked good for the Moose. 

As long as the Jets have powerplay opportunities Laine will be fine.

I thought Morrow had a good game.

Maybe Myers would have a better season if he knew he was staying.

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

As long as the Jets have powerplay opportunities Laine will be fine.

I thought Morrow had a good game.

Maybe Myers would have a better season if he knew he was staying.

Morrow and Myers were both awful. I don't get why we aren't trying Buff Morrow and Myers Chia if they insist on dressing both. I think Morrow comes out tho and Niku goes in. 

Our forward lines right now are pretty good. Helle is getting his groove back and more used to the small equipment.. 

Its our D that isnt good. We have 3 legit NHL d right now.. Trouba Morrissey Buff... We need 3 more.. Poolman Niku would be a great 3rd pair if we could find a young top 4 LHD.