Any snowmobilers in here ?

NorthernSkunk

Just don't take everything so seriously all the time like I do.  I have zero stress and I have lots of laughs when I am with friends.  Seriously though take anything I post in a fun tone.....not a negative tone and you will see I am not looking for trouble.  My apologies if some are misunderstanding my posts. 

Im well over a hundred miles on the sled so far this weekend.....it's a great start to our season.

51 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I have to admit, Im a city slicker but I've always wanted to ride.  But never have.  The gf's family had snowmobiles but Ive never been invited.  Pricks.  haha j/k

Seems like a lot of fun!  

If you are ever this far north give me a shout.  As long as you aren't some weirdo serial killer I could totally hook you up for an afternoon ride across the lakes and back.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Probably nothing you can do about this, but some of your snowmobiling brethren need to have more class & not steal fuel from farmers. 

I can certainly spread the word to my farming sledding friends.   An trust me if my friends were to catch these thieves they would be dealt with accordingly.

I rode a lot as a kid, but I moved to the city when I was 19 and haven't been on one since. My wife would never let me get one anyways. Her uncle died on one, and a friend of ours (more friend of friends, but still...) died on one just a few years ago. They're pretty dangerous.

I've seen some crazy things happen on them. One buddy went through the ice on the river. It was super cold that day and we were lucky we were so close to a house. Another friend had his head run over when he fell off the back of a sled and the next guy in line couldn't stop in time. Lucky he was wearing a helmet, so no major damage. Just loosened his teeth.

14 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

I rode a lot as a kid, but I moved to the city when I was 19 and haven't been on one since. My wife would never let me get one anyways. Her uncle died on one, and a friend of ours (more friend of friends, but still...) died on one just a few years ago. They're pretty dangerous.

I've seen some crazy things happen on them. One buddy went through the ice on the river. It was super cold that day and we were lucky we were so close to a house. Another friend had his head run over when he fell off the back of a sled and the next guy in line couldn't stop in time. Lucky he was wearing a helmet, so no major damage. Just loosened his teeth.

Deleted. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

20 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

snowmobiling was fun on the farm, never knew when you would smoke into a piece of farm equipment hidden in the snow at 50 miles an hour.  HA, good times.

Snowed here last night so we are heading out again to find some more untouched powder on the lakes......