Division All-Stars Announced

Wideleft

It’s better to have categories like how they do it now. 

If you went back to the old way, one of Singleton or Bighill would be out, and that would be more egregious.

As for Loffler, it would be nice to know his assignments, so we could make better judgments, not just some postings that are repeated about his performance. Postings that could be wrong.

And how come nobody says boo about Eastern All-Stars? Like Ottawa, with 11 stars, in the East, where they only have 4 teams.  Seems logical a good team would get more stars than their Western counterparts...

Every system will have its flaws. In the big picture, meh, so what?

40 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

If you went back to the old way, one of Singleton or Bighill would be out, and that would be more egregious.

No, it wouldn't.  The best MLB would be the all-star.  

Right and left tackle should be separate position - teams put their best lineman at left tackle.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Ok but that’s really not how All Star selections should work. Should it not be the best player at each position rather than two middle linebackers and no WILs?

38 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

Ok but that’s really not how All Star selections should work. Should it not be the best player at each position rather than two middle linebackers and no WILs?

I guess if we had a foolproof system maybe more people would be happy. On the other hand, those who are happy with the selections, would be disappointed. 

The positions in football have evolved, and maybe, likewise, so should an all-star selection. All’s I know is, I would have a difficult time not having a Singleton or a Bighill on my all-star team.