Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Fans can't sell out a playoff game...

jazzsax

Apparently Brandon Bridge was taking first team reps at Rider practice today. Jones still non-committal about who starts but says he just wants both QBs ready. Expect to see Collaros, but maybe he's unwell enough that they aren't sure he'll play the whole game? Although Collaros hasn't lit it up against Winnipeg, Bridge would be a huge downgrade (IF we can contain his legs and scrambling on stupid broken plays, which we should if we are disciplined).

One other factor. O'Shea has lost 2 straight playoff games in no small part because of special teams gambles (61 yard FG instead of 3rd down gamble to get better range in BC, and fake punt that turned into a turnover on downs and subsequent Edmonton TD). Will he play it safe, outthink himself again, or gamble with better results this year? Thoughts?

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

One other factor. O'Shea has lost 2 straight playoff games in no small part because of special teams gambles (61 yard FG instead of 3rd down gamble to get better range in BC, and fake punt that turned into a turnover on downs and subsequent Edmonton TD). Will he play it safe, outthink himself again, or gamble with better results this year? Thoughts?

Well, not to let him off the hook for those calls, but I believe in the first one Medlock may have lobbied him a little to let him kick it?  Yes he should have said no and is still responsible for not getting a better chance at converting a third and short, but Medlock seemed to be unshy about doing it either.

Now the second one in the fake punt, not good either and he shouldn't have done it at that point in the game.  But Hall and his defense had been doing an awful job all year, and I probably would have been likely to take a few 3rd down gambles having no confidence in them.

The way I see it, so long as our defense keeps doing its job including on Sunday and forces turnovers, I believe MOS will not feel the need to call up ST gambles.

16 hours ago, Atomic said:

I had a dream mid season that we would go on a big run and win the Grey Cup. Generally I am very prescient and I have certain supernatural powers that I trust wholeheartedly. So far everything has come true and I have no reason to doubt that destiny will be fulfilled.

What are next week's 6-49 numbers?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

There are tickets on Stubhub for as low as 8 bucks a piece American...

Screenshot_20181110-105048_Chrome.jpg

Lmao.....all week I have seen season ticket holders trying to unload their tickets for Sunday..... they ain't as confident as some of them green goofs let on around here,  I guess that's why they want to be left alone and not discuss the rivalry any further... 

5 hours ago, jazzsax said:

CFL Pundits are split 50/50 on their prediction.

Bomber and rider boards prediction threads are easily 80%+ in favour of the respective teams board.

Game day weather looks to be cold. If we can establish the run game and minimize turnovers / SSK defense, this one is ours. 

ONE MORE SLEEP!

Andrew Harris is going to be in a pivotal role tomorrow, one way or another.

4 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Nick Marshall is a Saskatchewan cornerback (#3) - I don't think he's got the name wrong. The fact that SSK has two players with the same last name doesn't help the whole sleeps-with-their-own-cousins stigma thing they have going.

I am aware of Nick Marshall but he was talking about a player making it tough on us, then referenced Bighill. I assumed, he meant the running back, not the corner.