Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Fans can't sell out a playoff game...

jazzsax

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

SAD PART....just stating obvious stuff...and nothing inflammatory or negative troll talk...and it still gets them all riled up...well a good majority..some are fine...others not so much.

I just bored at work designing a water treatment system for Sakatoon...so guess Sask is on my mind and have to mingle with the people to get myself in the right mind set haha

oooo the irony. 

17 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Can change the name of this thread? No reason we should be using variations of the word ******* here. I'm all for making fun of the Riders but don't need to use slurs against people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

I also thought using the word ride-**** to imply ******** rider fans was uncalled for. But hey, I'm not surprised from the bomber fan base.

1 hour ago, TheBandit said:

Your stadium holds 33,000 and you only brought 27,000 to last years game. Which may I correct you was also your first playoff appearance in your new stadium. I absolutely guarantee you the Riders put up more than your pathetic 27,000. Pretty sad from a city who has 800k* people and Regina who has 220k. You guys literally come up with EVERY excuse as to why you didn't have butts in the seats, but frankly, there is no excuse. You guys had a home playoff game for the first time in several years and your turnout what absolutely PATHETIC!

You're talking as if the only Rider fans who attend games in Regina are actually from Regina. You know very well that's not true. You also know very well that Rider fans have given Bomber fans plenty of flak for not selling out our home playoff games so take it somewhere else. You coming on here to bash us for not selling out past playoff games is what is actually PATHETIC.

2 hours ago, TheBandit said:

Your stadium holds 33,000 and you only brought 27,000 to last years game. Which may I correct you was also your first playoff appearance in your new stadium. I absolutely guarantee you the Riders put up more than your pathetic 27,000. Pretty sad from a city who has 800k* people and Regina who has 220k. You guys literally come up with EVERY excuse as to why you didn't have butts in the seats, but frankly, there is no excuse. You guys had a home playoff game for the first time in several years and your turnout what absolutely PATHETIC!

Image result for LOL gif

Yeah, you're not upset at all... Sweet whiny rant. I was always curious why you showed up here to troll, but now it's plainly obvious: you're no fan of the Riders at all.

On that note, what a shame the self-proclaimed best fans in the CFL can't sell out their first playoff game at their new stadium... But sure, let's go and make it about the Bombers. Same old same from TheTriggeredBandit.

Edited by blue_gold_84
piss on the Riders

2 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Image result for LOL gif

Yeah, you're not upset at all... Sweet whiny rant. I was always curious why you showed up here to troll, but now it's plainly obvious: you're no fan of the Riders at all.

On that not, what a shame the self-proclaimed best fans in the CFL can't sell out their first playoff game at their new stadium... But sure, let's go and make it about the Bombers. Same old same from TheTriggeredBandit.

1m7zix.jpg

6 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

just stating facts.  I was at the game last year, and it was still friggin loud!   Going to the game this weekend, and would expect it to be louder.   So yes... True Blue. 

Saying you're "pretty sure" about something isn't stating facts; it's speculating. You sticking up for some flatbilly troll is pretty weak.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

SAD PART....just stating obvious stuff...and nothing inflammatory or negative troll talk...and it still gets them all riled up...well a good majority..some are fine...others not so much.

I just bored at work designing a water treatment system for Sakatoon...so guess Sask is on my mind and have to mingle with the people to get myself in the right mind set haha

Boy oh boy oh, what a golden opportunity for a half-crazed Bomber fan.  "Dose pipes all look kinda da same on paper eh boss, hows a body not expected to mix up a pipe or twelve, "fresh"-"flush" not much difference eh boss, kinda funny..."

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Saying you're "pretty sure" about something isn't stating facts; it's speculating. You sticking up for some flatbilly troll is pretty weak.

Not sticking up for anyone... I've been on the Ticketmaster site several times since buying my tickets on Sunday.. I'm pretty sure, because I didnt count the number of tickets still available, but if I was to guess, I'd say 1000-1500. Quick math:  capacity less even say 3000 tickets is still more than we had last year.   That 27K surprised me too, I thought we had more there last year!