Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Fans can't sell out a playoff game...

jazzsax

33 minutes ago, Booch said:

You would think that being the only professional sports event in the province..pretty much really the only thing to spend significant entertainment dollars on that there should be no reason to constantly sell out..and it shouldn't be seen as such a big deal

A new facility too. 

Good to see the Rider fad cooling off. 

53 minutes ago, Booch said:

You would think that being the only professional sports event in the province..pretty much really the only thing to spend significant entertainment dollars on that there should be no reason to constantly sell out..and it shouldn't be seen as such a big deal

Don't diss the Rush. 

35 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

I've talked to several Riders fans / customers this week, some are season ticket holders, and some just aren't thrilled about sitting in the Cold.   Poor excuse, but that's keeping some away for sure!

Yet you watch.... if it's cold the week after and they happened to win, they would make the trek to calgary.

It's bandwagon-ism. They aren't getting their hopes up because it's too early. Even though their prediction thread is heavily slanted in their favour (last time I counted it was 25-5 believing for a riders win), I think under their banjo pickin layers of skin, they probably don't feel the odds are as good. 

I know it will be a good game. Turnovers will win. Just hope it's us on the winning side. :)

11 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Always so butthurt whenever someone criticizes the Riders and then the typical deflection tactics.

"Waaaah, but the Bombers! My bum hurts."

Your stadium holds 33,000 and you only brought 27,000 to last years game. Which may I correct you was also your first playoff appearance in your new stadium. I absolutely guarantee you the Riders put up more than your pathetic 27,000. Pretty sad from a city who has 800k* people and Regina who has 220k. You guys literally come up with EVERY excuse as to why you didn't have butts in the seats, but frankly, there is no excuse. You guys had a home playoff game for the first time in several years and your turnout what absolutely PATHETIC!

11 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Your stadium holds 33,000 and you only brought 27,000 to last years game. Which may I correct you was also your first playoff appearance in your new stadium. I absolutely guarantee you the Riders put up more than your pathetic 27,000. Pretty sad from a city who has 800k* people and Regina who has 220k. You guys literally come up with EVERY excuse as to why you didn't have butts in the seats, but frankly, there is no excuse. You guys had a home playoff game for the first time in several years and your turnout what absolutely PATHETIC!

And you have had to have 2 telethons and a fake Rider Stock share gimmick to save your 4 cup winning team (least in all of CFL with some teams being there for less years) from folding...and it's the only major sports event in the ENTIRE province...whats your point again?..

2 hours ago, TheBandit said:

Oooh...is someone having a hissy-fit?

45 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

For a guy that just wants to talk football you sure do whine alot.

Please quote some of the "excuses" regarding Bombers attendance and prove wheatards aren't stupid.

44 minutes ago, Booch said:

And you have had to have 2 telethons and a fake Rider Stock share gimmick to save your 4 cup winning team (least in all of CFL with some teams being there for less years) from folding...and it's the only major sports event in the ENTIRE province...whats your point again?..

Always living in the past eh Booch. You're so fake on Riderfans, your true side shows up here. Congrats, you can't even come up with a solid reason why you had so many empty seats.

as are you ...most things rider fans revel in is past stuff...how is anything fake...say the same thing on both sites...and if you don't like it...skidaddle along to mommas basement...i sure she has our clothes laid out for todays activities...whatever they may be.

I could care less about empty seats to be honest..just stating there are more avenues to spend disposable income for families in Winnipeg than in Ssk..you know what disposable income is eh?..

9 minutes ago, do or die said:

Must say Booch, reading RF this morning, you certainly are ruffling the ole wheat field.  But don't worry, actually many of those people secretly admire you, but are in severe denial....

Or, they simply just hate you....

SAD PART....just stating obvious stuff...and nothing inflammatory or negative troll talk...and it still gets them all riled up...well a good majority..some are fine...others not so much.

I just bored at work designing a water treatment system for Sakatoon...so guess Sask is on my mind and have to mingle with the people to get myself in the right mind set haha