For those traveling to Regina this weekend!

trueBlue83

13 hours ago, JCon said:

I'm going with three buddies. 

Leaving early Sunday morning. 

We're staying downtown, so I hope to park and get a bus over to Mosaic. 

For you and other Bomber fans travelling to Mosaic, here is a link to the Rider Transit page.  Travel is free with display of ticket (they never check).  There are two bus locations for pickup downtonwn

https://www.riderville.com/ridertransit/

Parking is extremely limited at New Mosaic Stadium, and there is a craft show as well this weekend which has some lots blocked off for them at the Exhibition grounds.

Edited by The Rouge
added more info

1 minute ago, The Rouge said:

For you and other Bomber fans travelling to Mosaic, here is a link to the Rider Transit page.  Travel is free with display of ticket (they never check).

https://www.riderville.com/ridertransit/

Parking is extremely limited at New Mosaic Stadium, and there is a craft show as well this weekend which has some lots blocked off for them at the Exhibition grounds.

Thanks!

We're staying near the Delta and we'll grab a bus from there. I have no interest in driving around Mosaic. 

I'm sure our fellow passengers will be very hospitable on the way there. Maybe less so afterwards. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Thanks!

We're staying near the Delta and we'll grab a bus from there. I have no interest in driving around Mosaic. 

I'm sure our fellow passengers will be very hospitable on the way there. Maybe less so afterwards. 

Please take video of the sombre mood flowing through Regina! Sea of green, walking like zombies. 

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The forecast for gametime in Regina, which ought to be pretty accurate, is for mainly sunny and a high of -9. Looks like a day which will lend itself to the running and short passing game.

And very cold beer. 

We need to attack their offence. 

2 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

what section did you guys snag seats in?  I'm Upper Deck in 635.  Seemed like the seats with the best view of the field for a reasonable price.  The day after I bought them, the rest of the tickets in the section were snagged up, and went up for Re-Sale at double the price.

HAHA!

We're in section 635 too. My friends decided they didn't want to stand, so we found the cheapest seats on the side. 

Row 19. 

2 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

Sweet... we're in Row 21.   Should be pretty easy to figure out who we are!  There will be 3 Blue jerseys, and since my sister needed a place to stay, a Green along with us!

Will have to grab a pop at halftime!

Sounds good. 

50 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

Sweet... we're in Row 21.   Should be pretty easy to figure out who we are!  There will be 3 Blue jerseys, and since my sister needed a place to stay, a Green along with us!

Will have to grab a pop at halftime!

You're right beside me (Rider fan)....Look forward to the jabber! Drive safe.

On 2018-11-07 at 10:00 AM, The Rouge said:

A craft show on that day - at that location - not sure why I find that funny.