It's Official, We're Headed To Regina For The WSF: Show No Mercy On Rider Trolls

USABomberfan

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Yeah reading their bring on the bombers thread makes you wonder about the age and maturity level of most on there...its almost laughable 

And you cant go over there to try and talk football in a friendly fan vs fan manner as all you get is negativity and childish attacks..  tho it does make it entertaining.

Never waste my time  on that place. 

Of course, leave it to my friend to plan his wedding on the day the Bombers play the Riders in the WSF. Not just a day off, the ceremony literally starts an hour after kick-off so I'm going to miss the entire game. I can't just **** off or have a phone with the game on either because I'm standing in the wedding. I wouldn't miss the wedding for anything, obviously, but I'm definitely going to give him some **** when I get to Vancouver.

The good news is, if the good guys win I'll be able to attend the West Final in Calgary. And if we can get past the Stampeders and play in the Grey Cup, obviously I'll be making the trip up the road to Edmonton.

I don't oversell this when I say I want this more than a Stanley Cup for the Jets. The Bombers were my first true sports love, and it really gives me pain as a fan to have to endure the 30 years streak we've been under. I really want the guys to end the misery and give me something to smile about late November. 

Edited by White Out

4 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Bridge has been hopeless all year and they haven't made a move but Zach gets his bell rung, they do this and we're supposed to think Collaros is ok?

It's possible, but Zach's bell ring meant another game for Bridge to play...another game in which Bridge did nothing. I think it was the final straw.

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

you think Tate is going to be able to play coming in so recently? He does nothing for the Riders at all. 

Do you mean whether he will actually dress, or whether he will produce? If the later, he has a shot at being somewhat better than Bridge. Bridge was bad enough that even a cold QB outplay him. Not to say Tate will do much either...

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Yeah reading their bring on the bombers thread makes you wonder about the age and maturity level of most on there...its almost laughable 

And you cant go over there to try and talk football in a friendly fan vs fan manner as all you get is negativity and childish attacks..  tho it does make it entertaining.

And their incessant babbling of #1990 and and they won a recent playoff game is humorous too..do they not know of the 9 teams in the league they have won the least amount of cups in league history..and that includes a few teams who havnt been in the league as long?? Who cares about what years they were won in

You literally do the exact same thing to Rider fans on this forum.

25 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths. It isn't one of mine either but I know it. Just thought I'd do you a favor and mention that.

Reality check for Rider peeps that come on here to complain.

“This is a Winnipeg Blue Bomber Fan site”. 

Observation. 9 teams in CFL, each with a fan site. No other team fans, lions, esks, cats, Argos...come here and criticize our posters, except for Rider people. Rider fans should not expect to come here and be revered. Your actions show you are undeserving of any admiration. This is the reality. 

Edited by Rod Black

14 hours ago, TheBandit said:

It’s already been stated by multiple sources Collaros is fine and will be starting. 

Good, that'll make it even better since he gets deer in the headlights whenever he plays us.

I already predict you'll be choking on your melon sandwiches after a 34-7 beatdown we will put on your no talent offense.

14 hours ago, JCon said:

In three games vs Winnipeg:

Collaros: 39 for 73 (53%). 1 TD. 4 INTs. 493 Yards. 

And he's been sacked multiple times.

I'm pretty sure Bighill and Trystan O want him to start and will be jumping up and down at the idea of hitting him hard the way MOS would have back in the day.

5 hours ago, White Out said:

Of course, leave it to my friend to plan his wedding on the day the Bombers play the Riders in the Grey Cup. Not just a day off, the ceremony literally starts an hour after kick-off so I'm going to miss the entire game. I can't just **** off or have a phone with the game on either because I'm standing in the wedding. I wouldn't miss the wedding for anything, obviously, but I'm definitely going to give him some **** when I get to Vancouver.

The good news is, if the good guys win I'll be able to attend the West Final in Calgary. And if we can get past the Stampeders and play in the Grey Cup, obviously I'll be making the trip up the road to Edmonton.

I don't oversell this when I say I want this more than a Stanley Cup for the Jets. The Bombers were my first true sports love, and it really gives me pain as a fan to have to endure the 30 years streak we've been under. I really want the guys to end the misery and give me something to smile about late November. 

I know that you mis-spoke, but this could be the Grey Cup as I think the Riders will be the Bombers' strongest opponent. 

4 hours ago, TheBandit said:

Even the worst of you get many, many freebies before anyone really tears into you.  it's much less lenient and friendly at riderfans and if you say otherwise you're delusional. 

Frankly, I've seen stuff that would get a bomber fan banned there, barely even draw a reply here..  we are far more tolerant.

Edited by SPuDS

6 hours ago, SPuDS said:

Even the worst of you get many, many freebies before anyone really tears into you.  it's much less lenient and friendly at riderfans and if you say otherwise you're delusional. 

Frankly, I've seen stuff that would get a bomber fan banned there, barely even draw a reply here..  we are far more tolerant.

I disagree. This place can be terrible. There are 3-4 posters who are brutal. The rest of the forum is pretty good. I do agree with you though, RF.com can be intolerable even as a Rider fan some days. Its the same old men yelling at each other all day. Makes me wonder how some of them have 7000-8000 posts on a new forum format.

27 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

I disagree. This place can be terrible. There are 3-4 posters who are brutal. The rest of the forum is pretty good. I do agree with you though, RF.com can be intolerable even as a Rider fan some days. Its the same old men yelling at each other all day. Makes me wonder how some of them have 7000-8000 posts on a new forum format.

There is a very real problem of a high number of Rider posters that come here purely to troll. 

There is immediate suspicion on anyone who comes here under the Rider banner, is here to troll, because over 95% that come here do just that. 

It is unfortunate that every Rider fan here gets lumped into that category, and is jumped on by some posters, but there is good reason that it happens. 

I just banned a “semi regular” Rider poster here yesterday.   Turns out he had signed up with 3 accounts, one with a very insulting name.  

It gets so tiring dealing with the stupid games people try to play, and the tolerance level gets lowered every time. 

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

There is a very real problem of a high number of Rider posters that come here purely to troll. 

There is immediate suspicion on anyone who comes here under the Rider banner, is here to troll, because over 95% that come here do just that. 

It is unfortunate that every Rider fan here gets lumped into that category, and is jumped on by some posters, but there is good reason that it happens. 

I just banned a “semi regular” Rider poster here yesterday.   Turns out he had signed up with 3 accounts, one with a very insulting name.  

It gets so tiring dealing with the stupid games people try to play, and the tolerance level gets lowered every time. 

I understand where you're coming from. Honestly I come here because it's something different. I can't stay RF.com some times. And its mainly because the senior posters tend to destroy threads by their nonsense. I like it here, but like I said there are a few posters who rag on you no matter what.

Its going to be a good game this weekend, however, I think my Riders will be the ones going home packing.

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

Thanks Rich. 

16 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Not to mention that every rider fan is a moron so even the "good" ones are still ******* 

seriously ?......... let's try and get more original with the rider bashing.....  because this is going to be a huge opportunity for doing it this weekend.... and posts like these above make the place look no better than the rider board...

2 hours ago, TheBandit said:

I DOUBT IT....You say anything remotely negative or unbiased against the riders...its a full on attack...even if you have supporting stats...news articles...whatever to verify it...you get backlash...totally clueless posts and classless comments..many posters here post who are from opposing teams and there is good back and forth banter but it dosn't get ugly, or confrontational bordering on stupid unless stupid/un called for comments are made first, save for a couple of Bomber site fans...but they largely get it from people here too for their stupidity 

15 minutes ago, Booch said:

I DOUBT IT....You say anything remotely negative or unbiased against the riders...its a full on attack...even if you have supporting stats...news articles...whatever to verify it...you get backlash...totally clueless posts and classless comments..many posters here post who are from opposing teams and there is good back and forth banter but it dosn't get ugly, or confrontational bordering on stupid unless stupid/un called for comments are made first, save for a couple of Bomber site fans...but they largely get it from people here too for their stupidity 

Booch, its the same thing here though man. Look at 17to85 or Wanna-be-fanboy's posts. Every single one is an attack here.

Just wanna talk football, that's all.

16 minutes ago, Booch said:

Bingo, RF is the Internet's insane asylum