It's Official, We're Headed To Regina For The WSF: Show No Mercy On Rider Trolls

USABomberfan

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah exactly, don't turn the ball over and there is no way the Riders can win the game. 

As a Rider fan I agree with your assessment. The Riders need their Defence and Special teams to step up. While the offence just manages the game. If the Bombers hold onto the ball they win. 

32 minutes ago, 3rd & 1 said:

Good luck man  I hope the refs do a good job and neither the Bombers or Riders get a bad game changing call  

Here's to hoping the refs decide to start calling all the holding that Sask does on their O-line. I can't stand it when a team is allowed to hold with impunity. 

Sask-Holding.gif

2 hours ago, 3rd & 1 said:

Ya I’m not sure why it takes so long to get rolling on the site. As a Rider fan I went through the same bull when I registered. Hang in there it should be working by tomorrow. 

I’m reading a lot of smack on here as I should. But if anyone thinks the Western final isn’t going to be anything but a knock down, smash mouth rocking football game. 

Oh the Western final is going to be quite the game, but that's going to be irrelevant to Riders fans, cause the Riders won't be in it.

Just now, WinnipegGordo said:

He was signing autographs at a car dealership yesterday so people are just speculating that he'll be good to go.

That was until he tried to slip between a truck and a car and fell to the ground being promptly taken to the lounge where he has heard asking if car was ready?

53 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Bridge. He has been hopeless even as our backup this season. Collaros hasn't done well against you guys, but he's still a serviceable starter. Bridge, on the other hand, is not, so we're guaranteed screwed if Collaros goes down again.

you think Tate is going to be able to play coming in so recently? He does nothing for the Riders at all. 

3 hours ago, 3rd & 1 said:

Rain fire for someone who wants to talk football? Ok?

im glad that Bimber fans have this sense of security from the last meeting. However this game the Riders will have more than 1 practise to get ready. When you play on a Thanks giving Monday. Then the players get their CBA League mandatory time off. They head back to work and practise on a Thursday, fly to Winnipeg on Friday and play on Saturday. So I guarantee you that no one owns anyone and it’s going to be a smash mouth football game. 

From the post I read earlier on the home page with the Subject name Next Sunday. Looks like history may be repeating itself.   

Good luck man  I hope the refs do a good job and neither the Bombers or Riders get a bad game changing call  

All I see is crying. Fitting for a Crider fan.

Get used to it, tears will flow Sunday afternoon at Mosaic. 

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Our record in Regina since Troys comment is what...3 and 17?

Yes, but that's not this team. This team has been competitive, has beaten every team in the league, and is on a roll. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that this is the best team O'Shea has ever had so if any team is going to go into Mosaic and win, it's this one. There is lots of reason for Blue Bomber optimism and lots of reason for Rider angst. 

2 hours ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Bridge. He has been hopeless even as our backup this season. Collaros hasn't done well against you guys, but he's still a serviceable starter. Bridge, on the other hand, is not, so we're guaranteed screwed if Collaros goes down again.

Bridge has been hopeless all year and they haven't made a move but Zach gets his bell rung, they do this and we're supposed to think Collaros is ok?

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Bridge has been hopeless all year and they haven't made a move but Zach gets his bell rung, they do this and we're supposed to think Collaros is ok?

I think Zach Collaros is going to have to have a tough discussion with himself and those close to him in whether he continues to play. He might want to have a chat with Matt Dunnigan and his family. Not an easy decision when you're competitor and enjoy playing the game.

What do you call a rider fan in a suit?

Spoiler

The Defendant. 

What is the difference between a Rider fan and a baby?

Spoiler

The baby will stop whining after awhile. 

What's the difference between a fat chick and the Roughriders offense?

Spoiler

Even a fat chick scores every once in a while

Whats the difference between the Saskatchewan Roughriders and a mosquito?

Spoiler

A mosquito stops sucking 

2 hours ago, J5V said:

Yes, but that's not this team. This team has been competitive, has beaten every team in the league, and is on a roll. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that this is the best team O'Shea has ever had so if any team is going to go into Mosaic and win, it's this one. There is lots of reason for Blue Bomber optimism and lots of reason for Rider angst. 

I just know it's damned time we won a playoff game!!!! It WILL happen on Sunday.

Yeah reading their bring on the bombers thread makes you wonder about the age and maturity level of most on there...its almost laughable 

And you cant go over there to try and talk football in a friendly fan vs fan manner as all you get is negativity and childish attacks..  tho it does make it entertaining.

And their incessant babbling of #1990 and and they won a recent playoff game is humorous too..do they not know of the 9 teams in the league they have won the least amount of cups in league history..and that includes a few teams who havnt been in the league as long?? Who cares about what years they were won in

Edited by Booch