It's Official, We're Headed To Regina For The WSF: Show No Mercy On Rider Trolls

USABomberfan

I am jumping up and down right now getting pumped that we will get to murder SSK for our first playoff win.  Oh yes we will, our shutout against them a few weeks ago was just a warmup.

With Collaros presumably unable to play, and the fact that he sucks anyway, Bighill and company are ready to come drop the bombs on Bridge, Tate and whoever else dares line up behind center.

Also, show no mercy if you see Rider Trolls around here this week.  Raid down fire on The Bandit's head and let him have it.

43 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I am jumping up and down right now getting pumped that we will get to murder SSK for our first playoff win.  Oh yes we will, our shutout against them a few weeks ago was just a warmup.

With Collaros presumably unable to play, and the fact that he sucks anyway, Bighill and company are ready to come drop the bombs on Bridge, Tate and whoever else dares line up behind center.

Also, show no mercy if you see Rider Trolls around here this week.  Raid down fire on The Bandit's head and let him have it.

It’s already been stated by multiple sources Collaros is fine and will be starting. 

No matter the outcome, this will be a memorable game for many reasons. Not the least of these is that one team or the other will have bragging rights for six months while the other will be proposing excuses and/or damning their coaching. This is for all the marbles and may even have greater emotional value than the western final the following week.

Do any of the rider fans who visit here have any connections to riderfans.com ?.......I registered on the site yesterday but when I check to see if I am in all I get is the message I pasted below.  I have sent two emails as well asking what the delay is and I have received zero responses.   

Registration

Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

50 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Do any of the rider fans who visit here have any connections to riderfans.com ?.......I registered on the site yesterday but when I check to see if I am in all I get is the message I pasted below.  I have sent two emails as well asking what the delay is and I have received zero responses.   

Registration

Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

Ya I’m not sure why it takes so long to get rolling on the site. As a Rider fan I went through the same bull when I registered. Hang in there it should be working by tomorrow. 

I’m reading a lot of smack on here as I should. But if anyone thinks the Western final isn’t going to be anything but a knock down, smash mouth rocking football game. 

1 minute ago, 3rd & 1 said:

But if anyone thinks the Western final isn’t going to be anything but a knock down, smash mouth rocking football game. 

Actually there are only 2 ways the game can go and neither one is what I would call a good football game. It'll either be a complete **** show of a turnover fest or the Riders will get their asses handed to them if the Bombers play clean and don't have a bunch of turnovers. 

So there's your choice. An ass ugly game that the Riders might have a chance of winning or the Bombers stomp the Riders like they did last time they played. 

2 minutes ago, 3rd & 1 said:

I’m reading a lot of smack on here as I should. But if anyone thinks the Western final isn’t going to be anything but a knock down, smash mouth rocking football game. 

Getting alittle ahead of yourself? Riders have yet to play the Western Semis vs The Bombers

I really hope the Nichols and friends put up another demoralizing win next week

2 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

Rain fire for someone who wants to talk football? Ok?

im glad that Bimber fans have this sense of security from the last meeting. However this game the Riders will have more than 1 practise to get ready. When you play on a Thanks giving Monday. Then the players get their CBA League mandatory time off. They head back to work and practise on a Thursday, fly to Winnipeg on Friday and play on Saturday. So I guarantee you that no one owns anyone and it’s going to be a smash mouth football game. 

From the post I read earlier on the home page with the Subject name Next Sunday. Looks like history may be repeating itself.   

Good luck man  I hope the refs do a good job and neither the Bombers or Riders get a bad game changing call