Stamps @ Lions

Jacquie

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

need a diving penalty in the CFL. That roughing the kicker acting job by B.C. including limping off, was cheap and lame.

Also need to let coaches keep their ability to challenge until they lose one.  Ridiculous that a coach needs to challenge that call to get it overturned and now can't challenge a bad call for the rest of the game.  That same bad call could happen in the 4th quarter.

Lulay line: 10/16, 111 yds, 2 INTs. getting picked off by a d lineman. playing badly. played badly last game against Sask. BC defence a mess.

they had a few games run of playing well, which seems to be over.

Big crowd there, it's really too bad they have nothing to cheer about.

Edited by Mark F

59 minutes ago, Mark F said:

need a diving penalty in the CFL. That roughing the kicker acting job by B.C. including limping off, was cheap and lame.

lions need to give that large crowd something.

Agreed, Diving like that just makes the sport and the league look bad. Not only a penalty but They need to fine him for that crap 

15 hours ago, Mark F said:

lions need to give that large crowd something.

Would that not fall under the heading of "unsportsmanlike conduct"?

Diving penalty? LOL. Kickers have been doing it forever. Sometimes the refs buy it. Mostly they don't. In the old days, there was nothing the coaches could do about it. Now they can burn their challenge if they want to. I'd like to see the 'eye in the sky' be able to overturn or apply  'roughing|contacting the kicker' after a quick look.

6 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Diving penalty? LOL. Kickers have been doing it forever. 

So For you "it's been Done forever" is a reason to not look at it and maybe try to eliminate it ?

The guy even limped off the field. 

ridiculous.

Edited by Mark F

12 minutes ago, Mark F said:

So For you "it's been Done forever" is a reason to not look at it and maybe try to eliminate it ?

The guy even limped off the field. 

ridiculous.

No. For me, it's just silly to get upset about it. Let the 'Eye in the sky' take care of it and move on. The CFL has way worse problems to worry about than an idiot kicker trying for an Oscar for best actor.

With a little digging I found out Ty Long attended the Regina School of Embellishment. Courses include feigning illegal contact on kickers. That’s not their specialty however. What they really excel is teaching faking injuries.

The irony is that Long mistakingly registered in the School of Embezzlement. When he applied for a refund, they told him the money had disappeared.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I never really believed the Lions were as good as their streak indicated. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton beat them next week. 

Whatever kind of goat gonad supplements Lulay was on have worn off and their defence is porous.

I don't expect Lulay, .Jennings or Fajardo to be back in BC next season. Wally was still running the show this season. No way he'd have listened to Hervey if he was told to cut any one or two of them.  Now that Buono will be gone there's a new sherriff in town who knows he can't win a championship with any of those 3 players.