How do you see the West playoff teams in comparison to yours.

Jayph

32 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Unfortunately those wins don't make you win a Grey Cup. Frankly, Calgary Winnipeg or Saskatchewan could win the west. It honestly all depends on who shows up to play that Sunday.

No kidding but you gotta beat the best to be the best. Having that momentum heading into the playoffs cannot be underestimated. 

45 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

I was agreeing with you man?

Not really, you were implying that it would be injuries holding the Riders back. The reason the Riders are held back is because they don't have an offense. You don't win Grey Cups without one facet of a team. 

Your team is smoke and mirrors, just accept that fact and it will be a lot less painful when the Bombers kick your ass in the playoffs and send you all back to your hovels to cry all winter long. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Not really, you were implying that it would be injuries holding the Riders back. The reason the Riders are held back is because they don't have an offense. You don't win Grey Cups without one facet of a team. 

Your team is smoke and mirrors, just accept that fact and it will be a lot less painful when the Bombers kick your ass in the playoffs and send you all back to your hovels to cry all winter long. 

You're looking way too far into his comment. He said as much that Winnipeg has a more talented team than the Riders, which in addition to health, implies that Winnipeg will firmly beat the Riders. I don't think you are capable of agreeing with a Rider fan; you always nitpick details when talking to them.

1 hour ago, TheBandit said:

Personally I don't think they will. They are pretty banged up.

Even with a fully healthy team they still would not be favoured to win against us.     I hate using the lucky argument but outside of some solid performances of the defense...  they really have not dominated on O and ST in any of the games....

37 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

My god you’re arrogant. Can’t even have a conversation.

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Man I hope the riders don't win cause my Saskatchewan relatives would be unbearable for the next twelve months..... but let's see the hat you would be eating....

The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. 

Edited by Rod Black

20 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

A couple threads around here would say otherwise.........  what I don't understand is why so many Bomber fans act like rider fans when conversing with them...

While 17to85 might not be on the short list for Canada's Ambassador to the UN, at least he's not here under a false flag.

1 minute ago, WBBFanWest said:

While 17to85 might not be on the short list for Canada's Ambassador to the UN, at least he's not here under a false flag.

I agree those that come here from Saskatchewan pretending to be cfl fans,  who say they jus wanna talk football but can't wait to trash the Bombers....yes they need to be straightened out.  But straightening them out by talking like a rider fan just looks silly....sometimes when you are reading these types of posts you can actually lose track of who is the bomber fan an who is the rider fan.... I'll never understand why some lower themselves to the green standards...

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I agree those that come here from Saskatchewan pretending to be cfl fans,  who say they jus wanna talk football but can't wait to trash the Bombers....yes they need to be straightened out.  But straightening them out by talking like a rider fan just looks silly....sometimes when you are reading these types of posts you can actually lose track of who is the bomber fan an who is the rider fan.... I'll never understand why some lower themselves to the green standards...

l-2972.jpg

5 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Blah blu bla blah blaw. Bu bub bla, blu, bu bub bu.........sometimes when you are reading these types of posts you can actually lose track of who is the bomber fan an who is the rider fan....balub bla. Baw wub duh. 

Speak for yourself. 

Edited by Rod Black

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Thank you know who that I don't live with them.....the wife is a bomber fan and does not support her relatives in saskatchewan for cheering green . Lol. 

Hum... You don't like your relatives, your wife which I assume is "the" wife doesn't like her relatives makes me wonder how do you both fit in the very close Rider "we're all related " community?

Oh they try and pull that shtick on us,  yes the wife I speak of is my wife,  her brother was a rider fan as he chose to reside in Regina years ago and marry a girl from Melville.....he sadly passed away but the rest of the family naturally remain loyal to the riders.  And they text constantly during the season about their riders.  They try and lure us into being rider fans, but they know it will never happen.