tigercats v redblacks

Mark F

5 hours ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

I really wouldn't mind crossing over to the east. I know historically it has never worked out for the Western team, but damn it looks like such an easy path to the Cup.

Uh uh, don't want an asterisk beside any playoff success this team achieves so Rider fans can denigrate it for the next half century.  Take it straight down the pipe and prove the Bombers are currently the better team head to head against the Stamps, Riders and the East representative.  No question, it's time to stand up and deliver.

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Ottawa will be tough at home. Remember what they did to the Eskimos in the Eastern Final 2 years ago?

Agreed - too many variables with Trevor Harris. He could easily go from that big win last night to Hammy or BC beating them in the East final - or vice versa. 

Bottom line I don't recall the Bombers ever having an easy time with this RedBlacks team. I honest to go think the easiest path to the Grey Cup game is through the west. RIders are paper tigers and the Stamps can be had this year. Bring it on because based on recent play the Bombers are the top team in the league at this moment.