Lions @ Riders

USABomberfan

3 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah the beer thing is a total made up Rider fan story...tho the piss on a cheer leader isn't...or dumping manure in a players yard...total class out there, mind you what to expect when the only educated ones...or ones with ability to be educated leave the province at 18 years old...never to come back...and the guy crapping in a potted plant here that went viral...low and behold...from Saskatchewan lol

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/rowdy-regina-fans-prompt-cfl-review-1.729915

35 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I do prefer throwing whisky at kids, it's true

I condone this. As long as there is less than 3mL left, is whiskey/vodka/rum/wine/anyacceptablesubstitute and it is a glass bottle.

Nm. I just described throwing empty bottle... carry on.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, Booch said:

pouring beer on a kid I was referring to...not the rider fans tossing beer...that is totally believable and not surprising hahaha...

We were just returning fire after Marsh threw the ball in the stands and hit the lady in the head with it

26 minutes ago, Ripper said:

We were just returning fire after Marsh threw the ball in the stands and hit the lady in the head with it

So Marsh accidently smokes a gal on the noggin and you proceed to waste beer on purpose.... smh- That was the one thing I counted on with relating to you reginite.... lobe of beer.... you make me very sad ripper... very sad indeed.

Much more unruly fans at NFL games,  you can youtube and watch tonnes of fans being complete idiots at the games.    Certain cities like Philadelphia are really bad..

From my experiences at games it's mostly obnoxious fans being annoying.  Rarely have i seen anyone get physical.

As for pouring beer... at the old stadium I used to see idiots in the upper decks dumping beer over the ledge many times on anyone.  

“I want to acknowledge that our response to the Odell Willis hit on Zach Collaros this past weekend was clearly inadequate.”

👁‍🗨 I take it as only a few people didn’t see the hit as being violent. Unfortunately 3 of them were officials at the game, one of whom, has the responsibility for this kind of thing.

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

So Marsh accidently smokes a gal on the noggin and you proceed to waste beer on purpose.... smh- That was the one thing I counted on with relating to you reginite.... lobe of beer.... you make me very sad ripper... very sad indeed.

I never threw a beer,  I drank mine.  He never tossed the ball, he threw it hard.  They deserved what they got. The Lions players were throwing beer back at the crowd. WE never had canned beer in the stadium after that for a while.  Had the stupid cups

On 2018-10-27 at 4:54 PM, Mr Dee said:

I don’t get it. A guy known for a history of concussions is not taken out for concussion protocol? Where’s the logic in that? I’d like to know who bailed on that decision.

With the price of beer at stadiums (and hockey arenas), throwing beer is not only stupid and classless, its financially irresponsible as well.

8 hours ago, Ripper said:

Pour any beer on little kids lately?

Your trying to stir things up. There are over two hundred cameras in and around the stadium. Winnipeg Police, University Security, Bomber security management will tell “it never happened”. The accuser was a welfare mother posting on Facebook. Good on Wade, he gave her free stuff. These are facts. Even if the facts disappoint you, it sounds like you wanted a kid to get dumped on to support your stories. That’s uncool man. 

Edited by Rod Black

8 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Piss on any cheerleaders lately?

Both are horrible and no one should do **** like that, but don't come here and lecture our fans behaviour and claim the moral high ground when rider fans do **** like that

Despicable comment by that rider fan. Maybe his post should be removed. Horrible accusation. Trying to sound like pouring beer, assaulting, on a little kid occurred. That doesn’t even qualify as a bad joke. 

4 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

“I want to acknowledge that our response to the Odell Willis hit on Zach Collaros this past weekend was clearly inadequate.”

👁‍🗨 I take it as only a few people didn’t see the hit as being violent. Unfortunately 3 of them were officials at the game, one of whom, has the responsibility for this kind of thing.

Some people need to be fired. 

3 hours ago, Ripper said:

I never threw a beer,  I drank mine.  He never tossed the ball, he threw it hard.  They deserved what they got. The Lions players were throwing beer back at the crowd. WE never had canned beer in the stadium after that for a while.  Had the stupid cups

Deserved what they got? Slippery slope my friend.

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Despicable comment by that rider fan. Maybe his post should be removed. Horrible accusation. Trying to sound like pouring beer, assaulting, on a little kid occurred. That doesn’t even qualify as a bad joke. 

As I recall, these same Rider fans like to bring that up every now and then despite the fact that they've been told that it is nothing more than an urban myth.  I expect that we'll see it being posted again in 6 months or so.

49 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

As I recall, these same Rider fans like to bring that up every now and then despite the fact that they've been told that it is nothing more than an urban myth.  I expect that we'll see it being posted again in 6 months or so.

Have seen what you describe a few times, yes. What is different this time he directed it to an individual. At best the question is in very poor taste. At worst, a complex question, which if answered with a simple yes or no, leaves the respondent in a position falling into a trap and be further accused of heinous acts. Assaulting kids, is over the top violence. Hell, ripler would understand that telling his sister “she’s fat”, is not a joke, but malice. Ripler asked the question in bad faith, it’s not a joke. 

But of course, that’s what SK fans do. Fight on this site. Fight with players, try and disarm, assault, a policeman at a game, players accuse bomber fans of spitting on them, and on and on. Worst fans of any sports team. 

Edited by Rod Black

22 hours ago, Saints4Life said:

Darren Cameron & Darrin Bauming were gloating about the schedule when it first came out last December, & rightfully so.   Anyone with any shred of football knowledge knows short weeks are a disadvantage.  

And your assertion that teams don’t need time to prep for other teams this time of year is beyond ridiculous.   Tendancies, lineups, strengths, weaknesses, etc change throughout the season.  

Remember, the Bombers had 3 days rest before the Riders played the Esks who then travelled here on the very short week when we played them.   They clinched already & everyone knew we were gonna pummel them.   I enjoyed that game more than anyone but it was obvious when the Riders came out they looked disinterested knowing they were already in the playoffs & had season series vs us   

You say you’ve played the game?  Likely a short MMFA stint given your lack of football smarts. 

Mods, how do you let this Rider fan stay on this site pretending to be a Bomber fan? 

15 hours ago, Booch said:

I guess the riders didnt want to win the chance to host  west final eh..and teams dont go out and not care or are disinterested. Maybe your pop Warner team did but I digress.. arguing with an unknowlegeable fan is pointless

And the lack of prep you can keep believing if you want...insignificant at that point..we did nothing different on offence or defence then what we had been doing the previous 3-4 weeks...as the riders didnt either..just poor effort and bad coaching..nothing less and nothing more..one team wanted it more than the other..simple as that

BC beat Edm..short week...OTT beat WPG...short week...HAM beat TO...short week...EDM beat CGY...short week...what happened there?...shouldn;t they all have had their asses handed to them?...

Booch, he's just baiting you. Ignore him.