Lions @ Riders

USABomberfan

Well, we do not need SSK's help anymore, not with us now making the playoffs.  I would however like to see BC knock em down and ensure they don't get to host the WSF.

And .... If they win this and we win in Edmonton next week or they lose against CGY, my fantasy of kicking down the doors of Mosaic as well as owning the melonheads butts in the playoffs will come to reality.

14 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Well, we do not need SSK's help anymore, not with us now making the playoffs.  I would however like to see BC knock em down and ensure they don't get to host the WSF.

And .... If they win this and we win in Edmonton next week or they lose against CGY, my fantasy of kicking down the doors of Mosaic as well as owning the melonheads butts in the playoffs will come to reality.

Thank God- I just threw up in my mouth a little, thinking I might have to cheer for the criders.

If the Lions win the next two Games, don't they host the WSF? That is what I am cheering for. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

As much as I hate the Riders, the thought of going East or BC finishing above us is far less desirable. So I want Saskatchewan to win or tie today and Calgary and Winnipeg to win next week. That will force BC East and Winnipeg to go to Saskatchewan. I really don’t want to go East or face BC. Mosaic and Calgary are tough places to play but both teams offences are far less scary.

8 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Thank God- I just threw up in my mouth a little, thinking I might have to cheer for the criders.

If the Lions win the next two Games, don't they host the WSF? That is what I am cheering for. 

If we also win, then all 3 team are at 11-7 and it finishes

2) Sask

3) BC

4) Winnipeg

I'm good with this team playing anywhere and anyone. Bc is playing well, but I think the blue can play with them. Same with Ssk...though I'm not solid they are playing as consistently as BC has been. And Hamilton is hurting at the worst time. Losing Banks is going to really hurt them.

Edited by Bigblue204

I could be wrong, but I think the tiebreaker is record against all tied teams so instead of head to head record it’s head to head to head record. We are 2-3 against sask and BC, BC is 3-1 in that scenario and Sask is 2-3 in that scenario. Then it would go to point differential in those games which I believe we would end up having based on our big wins against BC and Sask. so BC, us , Sask I stand corrected. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

It ain't going to be easy but I think we're the best team in the league right now. 

Easily. The hottest team in the league the last month, IMO.

That old adage comes to mind: "it's not how you start, but you finish."

As for this game, I don't care who wins. I just hope the two teams lay a beating on one another.

14 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

We need SSK to lose badly today so that they have no confidence going into the playoffs.

Or.......If they win their fans will be so stupid about the win that the players will think they have all ready won the cup, and they will go into the playoffs way over confident. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Start the bus, drive West through Regina, stop briefly, then off to Calgary. Once we're done there, drive on up to Edmonton. That's how I predict our postseason will go. 

It ain't going to be easy but I think we're the best team in the league right now. 

Definitely looked like a Grey cup team yesterday...  

Honestly playoffs will be a new season.

1) Semi Final - November 10th. If we go into Mosaic, it will likely be cold. If we go into Ottawa or Hamilton, same possibility. BC is the only place whether won't factor at all

2) Division Final - November 17th - Cold no matter where it is. 

3) Grey Cup - November 24th - freezing cold Edmonton igloo. (Remember 1984 anyone?)

Much like last night, those games are going to be about who makes the most turnovers, and big plays.

Offense wins games. Defense wins championships.

No stupid mistakes, with the threats we have, we have a good shot. Just hopefully the next goose egg we lay is either next week in Edmonton, or next summer in the pre season... :)