Game Day Thread- Week Twenty, GAME 17: Calgary @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers October 13th, 20126

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Screw you, Skunk.

What ?...... why you being so mean ?....... once Nichols puts up that three hundred yard passing stat tonight and we whup the stamps ...then everyone will be cheering that Nichols is on a huge upswing heading into the playoffs with his first win over the stamps in8 games....it's all good !

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Hecht sucks...  would way rather play Demski/Peterman/Woli and start Fenner at safety

Loffler disappeared for entire games at a time this season. He just can't cover the field & the new rule changes has physically eliminated from the game. Bombers should reevaluate the safety position in the off season.

56 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

It's  pointless that Nichols has yet to beat Calgary as a bomber ?........ I guess you could go read all the fire richie hall posts if you prefer that....

well they are far more relevant as to the reasoning for the Bombers not beating the Stamps than the constant Nichols bashing. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

well they are far more relevant as to the reasoning for the Bombers not beating the Stamps than the constant Nichols bashing. 

Are you implying that the defence lost us the game against the Stamps ??  If I recall correctly, the Stamps were held to 12 points for the majority of 3 quarters, and the Bombers only TD at that point came from a short yardage package trick play to Langford for the score.  Nichols did NOTHING that entire game.

hopefully the O move the sticks tonight, because that was an extremely frustrating game to watch!

2 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Not having any luck against these guys is an understatement...... Nichols is 0-8 playing them.  If Nichols wants to pull out the silly walk again tonight would be a perfect time to do it.......

We are aware of this, but he did lead a big 30 plus point comeback against them a couple years ago and only lost cuz they got lucky enough to see Parades make a crazy long FG.  And had he played in last year's game in the season finale he would have won albeit against backup Buckley.

Point in being though he hasn't exactly gotten to play them when they're in a bad streak and looks like he'll get to do that tonight.  The stamps have been our kryptonite long before Nichols, but I think the trend is broken tonight.

If not though ... I think I know who will be responsible and it won't be Nichols

45 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I think in Manitoba you can only consume in the comfort of your own home.

This is true, unless you are a medical patient. Then there will be designated areas. Of course you need to make sure you have all the proper documentation on you. Anyone interested in more info, message me. I work in the medical cannabis field.

25 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

Are you implying that the defence lost us the game against the Stamps ??  If I recall correctly, the Stamps were held to 12 points for the majority of 3 quarters, and the Bombers only TD at that point came from a short yardage package trick play to Langford for the score.  Nichols did NOTHING that entire game.

hopefully the O move the sticks tonight, because that was an extremely frustrating game to watch!

This year, but in past years the D has been teh shits against the stamps no questioning that.