Game Day Thread- Week Twenty, GAME 17: Calgary @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers October 13th, 20126

36 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I don't see how the coaches  would accept anything that could be used to allow their play calls to be analysed.

It's against everything they do, vanilla offence preseason, closed practices,  useless interviews where they say nothing, injury nondisclosure, basically, complete secrecy about everything.

Remember Maas’ first reaction to it? 

3 hours ago, Mark H. said:

The live mic could make it easier to analyze previous game film.  I'd be willing to bet there's something to what Booch is saying, one way or the other. 

More than enough.. once you know the calls and the primary's it's very easy to flash a sign of what hot read is and where primary read is..all u need are 2 guys on sideline with an ear bud listening and throwing signs to the defense..trust me.

And the qb call in huddle isnt a 3 second delay

And coaches complained about it..many said they had to change terminology a lot.

And like I said..11 wedge where we got stuffed..all u needed was a guy signal that gap presnap and plug it..which they converged to. 

3 passing plays as well I grabbed easily and again..pre snap you signal it in..its just like when stealing signs pre headset era..we always had a guy dedicated to watching the play signaled...

18 hours ago, MrFreakzilla said:

Does anybody know where the game can be found online?

If you have TSN at home then you should be able to sign in to TSN using your account with your cable provider., and watch it here:

https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/cfl-stampeders-vs-blue-bombers~1519006

If that doesn't work for you, it usually ends up on youtube eventually.  But I don't have a link for that.