Game Day Thread- Week Twenty, GAME 17: Calgary @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers October 13th, 20126

23 minutes ago, J5V said:

Congrats Blue Bombers on another playoff appearance. Go Bombers!

Stamps radio crew adamant Rodgers did have control & survived contact. even though he didn't have control according to the officials who kept yelling that at Dickenson. The radio crew is being biased as they would have heard the official yelling as the host was back in Calgary watching on television..  The host kept saying the only way the call would be upheld is if the officials didn't think Rodgers had control of the ball knowing darn well that is what the officials were saying to Dave Dickenson.  He was trying to look like a football expert by saying that & not being forthcoming. The radio crew in Winnipeg wouldn't have known what the officials were saying that so they kept saying he had control. The host Jock Wilson is one of those sports on air smart ass commentators.  Didn't surprise me he'd say that & not tell the football announcers at IGF what was being said. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

10 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Playoff team for a third straight year. That's all I care about right now. 

It's definitely a great feeling to get the third winning season in a row under Mike O'Shea.

Btw he is the first Bomber head coach to do that since Ritchie from 2001-2003.  A big accomplishment very much too.

But I think at this point, we want to see this playoff clincher turned to a GC win.  It's overdue.

Just now, USABomberfan said:

It's definitely a great feeling to get the third winning season in a row under Mike O'Shea.

Btw he is the first Bomber head coach to do that since Ritchie from 2001-2003.  A big accomplishment very much too.

But I think at this point, we want to see this playoff clincher turned to a GC win.  It's overdue.

Well,  for sure once the playoffs start for real. Tonight, I'll just savour the accomplishment. 

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

On Sports Center, BLM was asked about the fog. He responds “ that was smoke from them scoring and blowing their gun.” Well he maybe he got that right! 

I heard that which is why he doesn't have the same respect fans have for Mike Reilly. I don't know if that was a compliment or insult. Well, we won so who cares? 

45 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I did. Lol. It's great to watch.....an no silly walk after that first nice toss to Adams....he fist pumped and went and did it again....

Well you understand though now that this is why our coaches give him their full confidence because he has this kind of capability.

28 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

On Sports Center, BLM was asked about the fog. He responds “ that was smoke from them scoring and blowing their gun.” Honestly, maybe he got that right! 

Thats what I was thinking too...  it just dropped into the stadium because of an inversion