Next Game vs Calgary Here

USABomberfan

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

It’s amazing how efficient the Bomber offence has been putting the ball in the end zone despite being middle of the pack in offence. Was only a coup,e years ago where it would take 6 or 7 Medlock field goals to win games.

Very interesting that most of Paredes FGs are within 20-30 yards

On the Nichols vs Khari 300 yard argument...Khari did a lot of the huck it up and hope his guys would make the catch..played a high risk high reward style...I recall he had several years of 20+ interceptions and one year almost 30...So sometimes going for all that high yardage comes with risk...also...it's what the receiever does with the ball in his hand after too..comparing yardage is not a good indicator of anything

6 hours ago, Booch said:

On the Nichols vs Khari 300 yard argument...Khari did a lot of the huck it up and hope his guys would make the catch..played a high risk high reward style...I recall he had several years of 20+ interceptions and one year almost 30...So sometimes going for all that high yardage comes with risk...also...it's what the receiever does with the ball in his hand after too..comparing yardage is not a good indicator of anything

Same style as Reilly. I just get sick of seeing Mikey throw a skyball with ice on it coming down & one of his receivers make another flukey catch. Just having the Esks miss the playoffs so I don't have to see it again until next June is fine by me.

22 hours ago, Floyd said:

One more day to survive 'bye week' forum banter...

I sense a certain angst. Although it's true I haven't posted much during this 'bye week' I want you to rest assured that I am here and ready. So don't worry.

Go Blue!

fansdd9908-1442942536-2048x1365.jpg