It is so obvious from all way down here in New Mexico, U.S.A.

DougR

This is the situation....

Riders 11 -6, Bombers 9-7, Lions 9-7 .....hmmmm 😉

I predict the Riders will beat the Lions this weekend...Riders 12-6, Lions 9-8 as a result.  The Bombers will beat the Stamps this weekend...Bombers 10-7, Stamps 12-5 as a result.  

The following week, the Stamps will have to show some momentum going into the playoffs.  They will beat the Lions and they will be the crossover team no doubt.  Our Bombers can put in the practice squad against the Eskimos that weekend and rest the starters.

Playoff Predictions:

West - Bombers over the Riders, Bombers over the Stamps.

East - Hamilton over the Lions, RedBlacks over the Hamilton.

Grey Cup Results

Bombers 34  RedBlacks 14

And I can do the Canadian Dance Moves I found online after our Grey Cup Victory!!!!!  

Edited by DougR

14 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

You are correct sir, the final game for CAL/SSK is the tiebreaker for that season series which is tied 1-1.

Very interesting scenario but, my gut tells me the Riders will finish second.  Either way, Riders and Stamps limping into the playoffs is a great situation for the Bombers.

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Even after this past weekend, there are so many permutations that guessing is almost pointless. Utterly chaotic.

1. Ottawa needs one win to clinch top spot, or one Hamilton loss. In their head-to-head game, a tie will also clinch top spot for Ottawa.

2. Hamilton needs a win against Ottawa, AND a win and Ottawa loss or tie in the final week's games, or a tie and an Ottawa loss in the final week's games, to claim top spot.

2. Calgary needs one tie in their last 2 games to clinch top spot in the West. They can finish no lower than second.

3. Saskatchewan needs a win and 2 Calgary losses to clinch top spot. They need a win, a tie, or a loss by less than 3 points in their game against BC, or a BC loss or tie in their game against Calgary in the final week, to clinch 2nd place. In the event of a 3 way tie with Winnipeg and BC at season's end (they lose to BC, and Winnipeg and BC win all of their other games), they will finish 2nd. They can finish no lower than 3rd.

4. Winnipeg needs a tie in their last 2 games to clinch a playoff spot and eliminate Edmonton. They need any combination of wins and BC losses totalling 2 to clinch 3rd place (not considering any tied game scenarios), provided there is no 3 way tie involving Saskatchewan at season's end. They can finish no better than 3rd.

5. BC needs a win over Saskatchewan by 4 or more points and a win in their other game to finish 2nd, provided there is no 3 way tie with Winnipeg at season's end (in that event, they will finish 3rd). Not considering tied games or the 3 way tie scenario, they will need any combination of wins or Winnipeg losses totalling 3 to clinch 3rd. they can finish no lower than 4th.

6. Edmonton needs a win and 2 Winnipeg losses to make the playoffs. They can finish no better than 4th, regardless of any 3 way tie scenarios.

13 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

1. Ottawa needs one win to clinch top spot, or one Hamilton loss. In their head-to-head game, a tie will also clinch top spot for Ottawa.

2. Hamilton needs a win against Ottawa, AND a win and Ottawa loss or tie in the final week's games, or a tie and an Ottawa loss in the final week's games, to claim top spot.

2. Calgary needs one tie in their last 2 games to clinch top spot in the West. They can finish no lower than second.

3. Saskatchewan needs a win and 2 Calgary losses to clinch top spot. They need a win, a tie, or a loss by less than 3 points in their game against BC, or a BC loss or tie in their game against Calgary in the final week, to clinch 2nd place. In the event of a 3 way tie with Winnipeg and BC at season's end (they lose to BC, and Winnipeg and BC win all of their other games), they will finish 2nd. They can finish no lower than 3rd.

4. Winnipeg needs a tie in their last 2 games to clinch a playoff spot and eliminate Edmonton. They need any combination of wins and BC losses totalling 2 to clinch 3rd place (not considering any tied game scenarios), provided there is no 3 way tie involving Saskatchewan at season's end. They can finish no better than 3rd.

5. BC needs a win over Saskatchewan by 4 or more points and a win in their other game to finish 2nd, provided there is no 3 way tie with Winnipeg at season's end (in that event, they will finish 3rd). Not considering tied games or the 3 way tie scenario, they will need any combination of wins or Winnipeg losses totalling 3 to clinch 3rd. they can finish no lower than 4th.

6. Edmonton needs a win and 2 Winnipeg losses to make the playoffs. They can finish no better than 4th, regardless of any 3 way tie scenarios.

One last thing:

If BC beats Saskatchewan by exactly 3 points this week, they will still need to beat Calgary by 13 points or more (and avoid a 3-way tie scenario involving Winnipeg) to pass Saskatchewan for 2nd place.

14 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Thank you but good Lord what a shlemozzel. 

30 minutes ago, DougR said:

I can have my own parade, in my truck, in my little town down south.  Here is the route I would have in Belen where I live. 😉

https://tinyurl.com/yaaq5qvf

or you could hold it in Albuquerque and at least then Jesse, Walt and Saul could join you on the parade route! :)

16 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Aaaand,,,,my brain still hurts.