Winnipeg Ice

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JCon said:

What a disaster they've been off the ice. This ownership group have been hiding for ages. Unwilling to answer basic questions. This team deserved better. 

Lots of questions...why build arena in Nowhereville? Why not build new arena at UofM? Did you offer team to True North? Not that I think they would touch it.

Expect "Covid killed us" as the answer to everything.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Lots of questions...why build arena in Nowhereville? Why not build new arena at UofM? Did you offer team to True North? Not that I think they would touch it.

Expect "Covid killed us" as the answer to everything.

The UofM does not want another arena or stadium at this time. Couldn't do it there.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rich said:

If you want to put it to rest why the **** would you post in it when there has been one post in two months..   Apparently you still want to talk about this.

The "last" post was August 3rd not April 3rd so it was recent. I wasn't complaining. I was just asking a question. No malice was intended. Sorry to piss you off. 

15 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The "last" post was August 3rd not April 3rd so it was recent. I wasn't complaining. I was just asking a question. No malice was intended. Sorry to piss you off. 

Not pissed, just very confused from a thread that appeared to me to already have run its course.