Riders @ Stampeders

USABomberfan

10 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

As long as the riders get games gifted to them and priders continue to claim they have a Good team, I'm going to set the record straight.

Riders Suck 

I gotta step in here too - I am a very long time Bomber fan and to be equally frank the Riders are my second favorite team until they play the Bombers. But your posts are way way off base. Like it or not the Riders have a good team this year and your continued posts are an embarrassment to at least me. Give it a rest - the Riders have a good team this year.

9 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Perhaps. riders might get lucky again and not have to face us. I don't fear the riders, I fear lady luck.

But yeah, see you in November. I will drink the tears of rider nation when we beat you in new toilet stadium. Then riders can talk about flushing that loss. 

Hate to break this to you - but I have been in their stadium and it is very nice. 

Stamps are lucky these injuries to their receiving corps didn't happen a month earlier or they'd be out of the playoffs & sinking fast in the standings. The window to be championship closes quickly. they had their chance & blew it. Only a miracle will see them win the West & Grey Cup. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

26 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Stamps are lucky these injuries to their receiving corps didn't happen a month earlier or they'd be out of the playoffs & sinking fast in the standings. The window to be championship closes quickly. they had their chance & blew it. Only a miracle will see them win the West & Grey Cup. 

I don't see how you can consider the stamps lucky in any way. I would say pretty unlucky

1 hour ago, BBRT said:

I gotta step in here too - I am a very long time Bomber fan and to be equally frank the Riders are my second favorite team until they play the Bombers. But your posts are way way off base. Like it or not the Riders have a good team this year and your continued posts are an embarrassment to at least me. Give it a rest - the Riders have a good team this year.

First- I'm sorry that you have the riders as your second favourite team. 

Riders are not as good as their standings would suggest. Razor thin depth, especially  on O-line, no qb. And they have been very fortunate. 

Also, I'm sorry that I embarrass you- you shouldn't be embarrassed, these are my posts and are not a reflection of you or any other bomber fans, they are mine and mine alone. If anything be angry and/or upset, but not embarrassed- that's on me.

1 hour ago, BBRT said:

Hate to break this to you - but I have been in their stadium and it is very nice. 

I'm sure it is. Toilets can be very nice too, doesn't change the fact NMS looks like a toilet seat.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Mitchell has had the luxury of a decent O-line and clutch receivers who he had a feel for, until this year. Now Stamps are playing musical chairs with receivers and while these are good, they and Mitchell do not have the same familiarity. Still, I wouldn't count them out just yet.

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

First- I'm sorry that you have the riders as your second favourite team. 

Riders are not as good as their standings would suggest. Razor thin depth, especially  on O-line, no qb. And they have been very fortunate. 

Also, I'm sorry that I embarrass you- you shouldn't be embarrassed, these are my posts and are not a reflection of you or any other bomber fans, they are mine and mine alone. If anything be angry and/or upset, but not embarrassed- that's on me.

I'm sure it is. Toilets can be very nice too, doesn't change the fact NMS looks like a toilet seat.

Riders Record 11-6

Bombers Record 9-7

Good has nothing to do with it - win and loss records tell the story. And yet you continue to be embarrassing with your comments.

8 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Riders Record 11-6

Bombers Record 9-7

Good has nothing to do with it - win and loss records tell the story. And yet you continue to be embarrassing with your comments.

You are absolutely right, good has nothing to with it and W/L do tell the story. 

Why are you arguing again? 

Is it the toilet comment that you are upset about? I concede- it is a very nice stadium, but it still looks like a men's room toilet:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO-QXAPqo6kHDc7YhlMPm     hqdefault.jpg

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

While BBRT i see your point, i think Bandit posting on a Bomber fan site expecting non judgmental comments is a little obtuse, kind of like going on a Anti-Trump website expecting people to change their opinion about him...it aint gonna happen there and peoples opinion about the Riders aint gonna change here...time to move along...😏👉👉

9 minutes ago, bb1 said:

While BBRT i see your point, i think Bandit posting on a Bomber fan site expecting non judgmental comments is a little obtuse, kind of like going on a Anti-Trump website expecting people to change their opinion about him...it aint gonna happen there and peoples opinion about the Riders aint gonna change here...time to move along...😏👉👉

I really could careless what he says. However, his senseless comment of swearing all the time and not providing decent conversation is annoying. All he ever mentions is the toilet bowl stadium and how the riders are lucky. Provides no other content. I’m not expecting anyone to accept anything I say about the riders or bombers, just try to have a normal conversation without senseless swearing. His comments are embarrassing to other bomber fans. 

33 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

I really could careless what he says. However, his senseless comment of swearing all the time and not providing decent conversation is annoying. All he ever mentions is the toilet bowl stadium and how the riders are lucky. Provides no other content. I’m not expecting anyone to accept anything I say about the riders or bombers, just try to have a normal conversation without senseless swearing. His comments are embarrassing to other bomber fans. 

I, for one, have to say that I completely disagree with wanna-b-fanboy.  The Riders are not lucky.  Nobody who is forced to live in Regina can ever be called lucky.  The Riders are fluky.

4 hours ago, BBlink said:

I don't see how you can consider the stamps lucky in any way. I would say pretty unlucky

They'd be dead last in the West totally out of the race if the injuries to the receiving corps had happened a few weeks earlier.  They might be 8-8 or 7-9 right now. That's why they're lucky in that respect.  They're in the playoffs. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

44 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

In the past, we've been visited by Rider trolls who came here to brag, boast or rub our noses in it. So, you have to understand that as well. 

12 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Oh I totally understand. But it’s impossible having a civil conversation between JV5 and wanna-b

Have you tried? I mean have you gave it a real effort? I am a reasonable person, just don't take kindly to trolls is all. Not saying you are, but we had a few around here that beak constantly. 

If you want to have civil discourse, I am willing.

Also, have you not noticed the swearing has disappeared since you mentioned it? The toilet bowl comments remain though- cuz really... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO-QXAPqo6kHDc7YhlMPm     hqdefault.jpg

:)

-riders suck. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 hour ago, TheBandit said:

No different then going to RF.com and all you hear is 1990 and potted plants. It gets old fast. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They'd be dead last in the West totally out of the race if the injuries to the receiving corps had happened a few weeks earlier.  They might be 8-8 or 7-9 right now. That's why they're lucky in that respect.  They're in the playoffs. 

What you're saying is that if they were more unlucky they would be out of playoffs. They've lost almost their entire receiving core. That is about as unlucky as it gets

16 minutes ago, BBlink said:

What you're saying is that if they were more unlucky they would be out of playoffs. They've lost almost their entire receiving core. That is about as unlucky as it gets

I know that but it would be worse if it started happening a month earlier. Instead of being 12-4, the Stamps might be 7-9.  Yet they can still finish first .

19 hours ago, TheBandit said:

I think BLM will end up down south for a look but I don’t think the AAFL will even be considered. NFL or back to CFL for him. Is he even good enough for NFL though ?

Even if he is good enough nfl teams aren’t looking for 29 year old undrafted free agents. If he was setting records maybe they would be more interest.  I don’t see him as the type of guy who would be offered any significant bonus money in the nfl.  They would look at him as a training camp arm.

8 hours ago, BBRT said:

BBRT.... 

Mighty big words  ... You don’t fear the Riders. Yet they had no problem dissposing of the Bombers not once but twice when they had more than 1 practise to get ready. The way they just beat Calgary in Calgary is good proof of that. The Riders own the best of 3 on both Calgary and Winnipeg. Sorry but teams that suck are not able to do that. Plus they have the best record against Western Opponents.  

I challenge any team to play on a Thanksgiving Monday. Then give your players their mandatory 2 days off. Practise on Thursday. Fly to Winnipeg on Friday. Then play on Saturday. I don’t care if your the New England Patriots playing Miami. One practise before an opponent is going to get you in deep trouble  

Truthfully im glad the Bombers beat up SK. It helped in waking up SK. It helped the Bombers to possibly end the EE season. Also if the Bombers and BC both beat Calgary. Then Calgary could end up in 3rd. The Bombers could end in 2nd and if SK beats BC in REGINA next week they could take 1st  

Saying it multiple times that a team sucks that could possibly take the West just shows ego is getting in the way of knowledge. Just remember that an open mind is the essence to intellect  

20 minutes ago, 3rd & 1 said:

BBRT.... 

Mighty big words  ... You don’t fear the Riders. Yet they had no problem dissposing of the Bombers not once but twice when they had more than 1 practise to get ready. The way they just beat Calgary in Calgary is good proof of that. The Riders own the best of 3 on both Calgary and Winnipeg. Sorry but teams that suck are not able to do that. Plus they have the best record against Western Opponents.  

I challenge any team to play on a Thanksgiving Monday. Then give your players their mandatory 2 days off. Practise on Thursday. Fly to Winnipeg on Friday. Then play on Saturday. I don’t care if your the New England Patriots playing Miami. One practise before an opponent is going to get you in deep trouble  

Truthfully im glad the Bombers beat up SK. It helped in waking up SK. It helped the Bombers to possibly end the EE season. Also if the Bombers and BC both beat Calgary. Then Calgary could end up in 3rd. The Bombers could end in 2nd and if SK beats BC in REGINA next week they could take 1st  

Saying it multiple times that a team sucks that could possibly take the West just shows ego is getting in the way of knowledge. Just remember that an open mind is the essence to intellect  

I think you were meaning to quote me. If you read carefully, you'd see that BBRT was defending the riders... on a Bomber fan site... gross.