No More Anxiety Watching the Bombers?

DougR

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

I haven't followed anything at all but have they increased the penalties for dealing drugs in Manitoba?   Usually when it comes to crimes that involves losing out on that sweet tax money... the punishments are much more strict.

Lots of people don't realize it, but by legalizing cannabis they actually introduced about another 40 laws regarding usage... and yes, the government has imposed stricter fines for non-compliance with applicable taxes/permits - as they should.

6 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I never said ALL of it has been poor quality, but there has been a lot of poor quality over the years.  If you think the street dealer is supplying you with the best product then great for you........ I think all the labs out there will up the game tremendously.  And definitly not just the federal labs.

In my day, people would sell you green fertilizer......if they could....

14 hours ago, do or die said:

In my day, people would sell you green fertilizer......if they could....

I can't even remember what that stuff looked like back then. Which is part of the reason I won't be taking up that bad habit again. My brains are much more valuable to me now than then. I used to do the Charleston Hughes drive home too back in the day. Won't ever do that again either.