No More Anxiety Watching the Bombers?

DougR

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

One of my father's favourite shows. I remember as a kid watching Mannix with him. He loved Cannon, Gunsmoke & Bonanza. 

Mannix, there was a guy who should have got CTE. He was knocked cold almost every episode. I never saw him take a concussion protocol ever.

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

Mannix, there was a guy who should have got CTE. He was knocked cold almost every episode. I never saw him take a concussion protocol ever.

For the record.

"Mannix is notable for the high level of physical punishment he withstands. During the course of the series, he is shot and wounded over a dozen separate times, and knocked unconscious around 55 times."

......and yet, every week he was up and ready to take another pounding!

5 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

With all I hear about the pricing, I'm not even sure this is true.

I checked online prices and I don't see much of a difference. I suppose in volume. I think, like tobacco, there will always be a black market for cannabis, just nowhere the size it is now. 

15 minutes ago, JCon said:

I checked online prices and I don't see much of a difference. I suppose in volume. I think, like tobacco, there will always be a black market for cannabis, just nowhere the size it is now. 

I haven't looked at the prices myself, but my friend who is a habitual smoker said the retail price for an ounce is double the street price.  He will not be switching to retail unless prices come down.

These high school 2-for-25 prices are clueless. Nobody but the most casual pot smoker will change their source. If the gov't is serious about eliminating the black market they need to get competitive in a hurry. The only market they are attracting now is people who wanted to smoke but didn't because of the illegality or lack of a source. Not that I know, no sir. Friend of a friend and all that.

5 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I haven't looked at the prices myself, but my friend who is a habitual smoker said the retail price for an ounce is double the street price.  He will not be switching to retail unless prices come down.

I think for a few grams it's similar but once you start getting into larger quantities, you're right. 

If you have a reliable dealer, then I can see lots of people, just like your friend, sticking with the non-retail suppliers. 

10 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Street dealers are going to have to up their quality and consistency of quality of their products if they've are going to compete with the labs in the long run.  Even now the choices shopping legally for quality is pretty good......

So literally all pot sold up til this day has been poor quality and the feds have invented a new better weed? Tell me more.

7 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

So literally all pot sold up til this day has been poor quality and the feds have invented a new better weed? Tell me more.

I never said ALL of it has been poor quality, but there has been a lot of poor quality over the years.  If you think the street dealer is supplying you with the best product then great for you........ I think all the labs out there will up the game tremendously.  And definitly not just the federal labs.