Three stars plus hh saskasuck edition

wbbfan

I’m going to give some credit to Mike O’Shea.

The decision to substitute players for the 4th quarter was an important step for O’Shea. It was a must.

When Streveler went in, it was a learning experience. He threw that pick to the sidelines. This was the time to make that mistake..when you’re up by big points, not when #1 QB goes down and you’re pressed into action. Right there, Streveler found out you can’t casually throw that ball to the sidelines. He had to bullet it there. Now he knows. He won’t be doing that again. 

Streveler found out by playing. There’s no other way.

Número uno. Big play Bighill. Spunk, initiative, big plays

Numero Dos. Taylor Loffler. Big plays. Big hits. Haven’t seen him play such a complete game this year.

Numero Tres. Kevin Fogg. Reliable. Special teams and defense. 

El bueno, Happy Honker. Senor Matt Nichols....Nichols. Showed leadership. Did what a quarterback has to do to win a big game. 

Aye carumba. What a beat down! This is the SK squad version of spending the afternoon in a Mexican sweat lodge. 

Special recognition to the riderfans that fought with each other to get kicked out. You proved who you are, once again. 

Edited by Rod Black

1.  Bighill
Tacking, pursuing, stripping, and sacking son of a gun.   8 tackles, 3 sacks and a forced fumble.   Bigtime during this winning streak.

2.  Gaitor/Sayles/Loffler
The most active game from Loffler in a while, Sayles keeps getting better, Gaitor nice work at OLB.

3.  Streveler
Great change of pace guy.....just makes things happen....2 more TD's for him

OM.  Fogg, Santos Knox, Medlock

Edited by do or die

6 minutes ago, do or die said:

1.  Bighill
Tacking, pursuing, stripping, and sacking son of a gun.   8 tackles, 3 sacks and a forced fumble.   Bigtime during this winning streak.

2.  Gaitor/Sayles/Loffler
The most active game from Loffler in a while, Sayles keeps getting better, Gaitor nice work at OLB.

Dressler gets a TD, Loffler makes hits and INT's, and we win.  Say no more!

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

I’m going to give some credit to Mike O’Shea.

The decision to substitute players for the 4th quarter was an important step for O’Shea. It was a must.

When Streveler went in, it was a learning experience. He threw that pick to the sidelines. This was the time to make that mistake..when you’re up by big points, not when #1 QB goes down and you’re pressed into action. Right there, Streveler found out you can’t casually throw that ball to the sidelines. He had to bullet it there. Now he knows. He won’t be doing that again. 

Streveler found out by playing. There’s no other way.

You never learn standing on the sidelines.

Gotta give it to the whole team..took the arrogant and cocky Riders out to the backlane and laid a sound whooping on them..sending a message to the entire league.

Kudos tho to Oshea as mentioned for putting in backups early for valuable reps and learning..and to prevent the dirty asshats on that team for trying to injure players..as that team has many on it who play that way.. that being said looks like sask is really seeing injury but and are going to be exposed for what they are..a thin in depth/ talent team..and looks like when lady luck runs out...their offense is putrid..that wont take u anywhere in fall football and playoffs

1.Bighill. An absolute monster . I yelled at Walters who was 20 feet from me . We gotta lock this guy up long term.

2. Gaitor. Simply made plays

3. Medlock. Great job punting on a cold day.

HH. Offensive line. Kept Jefferson and Hughes in check for the most part..

Edited by Piggy 1

14 hours ago, Piggy 1 said:

1.Bighill. An absolute monster . I yelled at Walters who was 20 feet from me . We gotta lock this guy up long term.

2. Gaitor. Simply made plays

3. Medlock. Great job punting on a cold day.

HH. Offensive line. Kept Jefferson and Hughes in check for the most part..

I would have preferred if you would have asked him nicely. 🙂