Riderfans.com Game Day Thread

jazzsax

3 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

Sorry bud, if he had the heart of a rider, he'd have given up already. 

Not to mention they're too dumb to know he's not a free agent.  And no, the Bombers aren't going to trade him, well at least not without demanding equal value to Manziel.

Edited by USABomberfan

Hands down the most unstable, insufferable fanbase in the CFL.

Bombers on four-game win streak: "They're just lucky."
Bombers blank the Riders: "Riders didn't show up. It happens. All teams lay eggs."
Riders were an absolute pile of dog turds today: "Lucky Bombers. This game proves nothing. 1990!"

And then having the audacity to call O'Shea a classless ****. Uh, do you know who coaches your overrated team?

Garbage fans through and through.

Edited by blue_gold_84
piss on the green machine

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Yeah..no depth..pure luck wins..no QB..selfish me first players..equals what u saw today.. they are not a good team and if they have no fortunate lucky plays..they stand no chance

They have a very good defense but there's a lot of Me First players on that unit.  I just get the impression that the Riders DL isn't about winning but all about personal stats. Sacks & TDs. We saw how they act when things go their way like it did in the first 2 games they beat us. We also saw them be invisible today. Jefferson & Hughes did nothing. So, they got no personal sacks & they lost.  It was very satisfying to watch. Especially Jefferson going off the deep end at the end of the game. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Lots of gems in this thread too.  You won a game, I'm happy for you.  Got the parade route planned

5 hours ago, Stickem said:

Rider smoke and mirrors all over the place at IGF today....Bombers unmasked that bunch of junk pretenders...Loved every minute of it

Winning today will be the highlight of your season

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Going on another teams fan board to drag quotes back to another is pathetic. 

Arguably not a good thing to do but I don't go on to Riderfans to pump an opposing team.  There's a reason why Zontar and Bluto are respected here.  They are class acts who don't run down the Bombers and pump up their teams.  You on the other hand can be one of the douchiest posters on here.

15 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Lots of gems in this thread too.  You won a game, I'm happy for you.  Got the parade route planned

Winning today will be the highlight of your season

Riders are going to back into the playoffs on the heels of 3 straight losses.... there's better highlights ahead for the Blue & Gold!

Edited by trueBlue83

6 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Arguably not a good thing to do but I don't go on to Riderfans to pump an opposing team.  There's a reason why Zontar and Bluto are respected here.  They are class acts who don't run down the Bombers and pump up their teams.  You on the other hand can be one of the douchiest posters on here.

Feel free to ignore me and my posts and not respond.  Then you won't have to waste your time

I have no problem with Ripper being here. He's a lot better than most Rider fans who come here to troll.  I don't agree with what he says at times but he has every right to be here as long as he  is respectful. For the most part he is. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I have no problem with Ripper being here. He's a lot better than most Rider fans who come here to troll.  I don't agree with what he says at times but he has every right to be here as long as he  is respectful. For the most part he is. 

And at times he is not.  Like his posts in this thread, for instance.  To be fair, he can be reasonable and you can debate him on the merits of his points and have a good discussion.  Not today.