Bombers / Riders Pre Game "Discussion"

TheBandit

On 2018-10-13 at 9:07 AM, Tracker said:

If this is not the most intense, hair-teeth-and-eyeballs-all-over-the-field game of the year, I will be greatly disappointed. The Bombers need to make a point, not only to the Riders, but also the rest of the league and Bomber fans. The two previous games were winnable but the Bombers folded like aluminum lawn chairs. This game ought to be a playoff preview.

Pretty anticlimactic wouldnt you say??

In a good way tho. Lol.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yes because most fans brush off the idea of losing 2 more o-linemen ,  qb locking in and missing targets,  receivers dropping balls,  qb getting hit on every play...  I'm sure none of this is concerning going into the playoffs....

I forget who the receiver was but Santos-Knox was sitting in the weeds like a big muskie waiting for that receiver to extend on that ball to attempt the catch and he would have creamed him big time! Classic case of alligator arms on that drop. 

alligator.gif

5 hours ago, bb1 said:

Nope. No team in the west playoffs are going to be easy. Sask has a very formidable defense. Yes their offense is suspect but again like ours it doesn't have  to dominate just has to be efficient. They were on a short week lets not get ahead of ourselves here.....going to be a good team in the west that isnt going to make it through. Lets wait to crow when the time is right...

Riders are by far the easiest matchup in the playoffs. Reilly, Lulay, Harris, Masoli, BLM can all go off on any given day and have vs. Our defense, but the Riders O? Doesn't scare me at all and I believe our offence can play a safe efficient game against anyone.

21 hours ago, J5V said:

I forget who the receiver was but Santos-Knox was sitting in the weeds like a big muskie waiting for that receiver to extend on that ball to attempt the catch and he would have creamed him big time! Classic case of alligator arms on that drop. 

There were multiple times where the rec. and Collaros looked scared.

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

There were multiple times where the rec. and Collaros looked scared.

Yes and as Jpan pointed out, that was Ryan Moore who pulled up coming across the middle when he saw Santos-Knox lurking. SK stares him down afterwards and Moore won't even look him in the eye. 

EcsisqH.gif

4 hours ago, BBlink said:

Have to hand it to the Riders defense for straight up winning them some games because now that other defenses have caught up the Riders look like they should be the team not making the playoffs

Its funny how when other teams have a dominate defensive showing with piss poor qb play its ok.  We have been doing it all year and it was smoke and mirrors

13 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Its funny how when other teams have a dominate defensive showing with piss poor qb play its ok.  We have been doing it all year and it was smoke and mirrors

To be fair none of the offensive tds came off a turnover only got the defensive touchdown and a field goal from them. All were drives of 60 plus yards.

8 hours ago, Ripper said:

The riders remind me a lot of the 2011 bombers and swaggerville. Solid D with no O. The bombers exposed the riders D on Saturday. Sure they didnt get the big stats. But they moved the ball when they had too, and that tape will speak volumes. Once the wheels start coming off the D and they need the O to put up 20+ points on the regular, the L's will start coming...

10 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

The riders remind me a lot of the 2011 bombers and swaggerville. Solid D with no O. The bombers exposed the riders D on Saturday. Sure they didnt get the big stats. But they moved the ball when they had too, and that tape will speak volumes. Once the wheels start coming off the D and they need the O to put up 20+ points on the regular, the L's will start coming...

From your point of view, what you are saying makes sense.  From mine, well, you beat us once in three games

18 minutes ago, Ripper said:

From your point of view, what you are saying makes sense.  From mine, well, you beat us once in three games

I wouldn't really say you really BEAT us twice tho...you won the games sure and it counts towards the win loss record certainly..but beating us and being the better team over the course of the 2 games is a total stretch...and like many say...it's a what have you done for me lately thing...and over the last 2 games you guys havn't scored an offensive touchdown...not even close to it so that should be a major cause for concern especially with the new injuries.

On another note...I find it quite comical that you can and do post here and are able to freely...disagreeing with many on a opposition fan site...at times doing so in a bit of a smug cocky way and get to still participate...and I post a comment on the Rider site about knee injuries...get a stupid comment shot back at me...and asked where I have been in the last while...so state I was just reading post...but didn't post as didn't feel like bickering...and now have lost my posting/replying privileges there...Just an example of the Juvenile/Infintile mentality there and major rerason why most around the league consider Rider fans and most things associated to them as the bigger D-Bags in the league...maybe you can find out and shed some light on the reason for me since you seem to be an avid poster on both sites and somewhat of a pied piper there :)

2 hours ago, Booch said:

I wouldn't really say you really BEAT us twice tho...you won the games sure and it counts towards the win loss record certainly..but beating us and being the better team over the course of the 2 games is a total stretch...and like many say...it's a what have you done for me lately thing...and over the last 2 games you guys havn't scored an offensive touchdown...not even close to it so that should be a major cause for concern especially with the new injuries.

On another note...I find it quite comical that you can and do post here and are able to freely...disagreeing with many on a opposition fan site...at times doing so in a bit of a smug cocky way and get to still participate...and I post a comment on the Rider site about knee injuries...get a stupid comment shot back at me...and asked where I have been in the last while...so state I was just reading post...but didn't post as didn't feel like bickering...and now have lost my posting/replying privileges there...Just an example of the Juvenile/Infintile mentality there and major rerason why most around the league consider Rider fans and most things associated to them as the bigger D-Bags in the league...maybe you can find out and shed some light on the reason for me since you seem to be an avid poster on both sites and somewhat of a pied piper there :)

I would hate to have this forum deteriorate to the point where it resembles the content and function of Riderfans. Buddhists maintain that whether you love or hate something, you are just as bound to it. Discuss among yourselves.

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I would hate to have this forum deteriorate to the point where it resembles the content and function of Riderfans. Buddhists maintain that whether you love or hate something, you are just as bound to it. Discuss among yourselves.

haha...so true