Bombers / Riders Pre Game "Discussion"

TheBandit

15 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Yet somehow...you're three games behind the Riders...couldn't win the two games against the Riders and lost in your own barn.

Stats are meaningless if you aren't putting up W's.

You were saying how you were a superior team and most people with a shred of intelligence have said yes you have the better record, but are a flawed and very fortunate team to be there...and the stats basically disprove all the crap you spew how the 3 phases of the Riders are better..hence better team...but facts and stats prove other wise...You guys got lucky and if not for Nichols playing like a Highschooler would have lost both games....but he appears back on track..so Saturday after 16 games being played..will most likely indicate who is actually better talent wise...not previous record wise

I know stats..facts...logic...common intelligence is hard for a Saskatchewan fan to digest..let alone understand...but if you can honestly sit there and chirp about what a better all around team you are because you have been fortunate up to now..then I don't know what to say

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

You were saying how you were a superior team and most people with a shred of intelligence have said yes you have the better record, but are a flawed and very fortunate team to be there...and the stats basically disprove all the crap you spew how the 3 phases of the Riders are better..hence better team...but facts and stats prove other wise...You guys got lucky and if not for Nichols playing like a Highschooler would have lost both games....but he appears back on track..so Saturday after 16 games being played..will most likely indicate who is actually better talent wise...not previous record wise

I know stats..facts...logic...common intelligence is hard for a Saskatchewan fan to digest..let alone understand...but if you can honestly sit there and chirp about what a better all around team you are because you have been fortunate up to now..then I don't know what to say

Guess we will see. Looking forward to the convo after the game this weekend.

51 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Nah- it's the game on Nov 11 that we will see you slink away after the bombers destroy the riders in front of their fans in that **** hole stadium. 

I swear, the architect of that stadium has a great sense of humour.  Making new mosaic look like a big ******* toilet bowl - cuz that's were **** goes! 

riders suck.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

9 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Nah- it's the game on Nov 11 that we will see you slink away after the bombers destroy the riders in front of their fans in that **** hole stadium. 

I swear, the architect of that stadium has a great sense of humour.  Making new mosaic look like a big ******* toilet bowl - cuz that's were **** goes! 

riders suck.

You need to earn that 3rd place first.

3 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

You need to earn that 3rd place first.

Yup- agreed, better than what the riders did: have the other teams gift us wins and ride Lady Luck like a bronco. Smoke and mirrors, inbred. Smoke and mirrors. BTW TheBandit, is there a more politically correct thing to call you, than inbred? 

riders Suck, baby.... suck.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

5 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Yup- agreed, better than what the riders did: have the other teams gift us wins and ride Lady Luck like a bronco. Smoke and mirrors, inbred. Smoke and mirrors. BTW TheBandit, is there a more politically correct thing to call you, than inbred? 

riders Suck, baby.... suck.

:)

1 hour ago, TheBandit said:

so based on where the season is at..rolling into the play-offs and your what have you done for me lately stance...is whoever wins the game on saturday the better team at this juncture in the season?

and earn third...you guys havn't earned second yet either...lots can happen in 3 weeks

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

so based on where the season is at..rolling into the play-offs and your what have you done for me lately stance...is whoever wins the game on saturday the better team at this juncture in the season?

and earn third...you guys havn't earned second yet either...lots can happen in 3 weeks

We need to go 0-3 and you need to go 3-0....Ill give you $100 if that happens. It isn't going to.

11 hours ago, TheBandit said:

I'm not trolling you. I'm putting out facts. The fact is this....The bombers have a better offense than the riders. The riders have a better special teams and a better defense than the Bombers. Overall as of todays date, the Riders are the better team because they have three phases of football, the Bombers do not. Look at your special teams return game, you constantly bash your returner because you aren't happy with him. This year I have seen more kick and punt returns than any other year as a Rider fan and that's because we have a better special teams then the previous years.

You don't need ONLY an offense to win games, you need to have a team that can play three phases of football. The Bombers are playing better football now because their defense is showing up to play football. That's why you are winning.

WHAT'S THAT? I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER BEING SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AS THE LOUDEST FANS IN THE LEAGUE.

10 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

SLOW DOWN. There are WAY to many numbers in this post for any rider fan to really understand. Please limit the numbers in any given post to 4 when speaking with a rider fan. 

Also, what happens when the horseshoes fall out of the a$$?

Edited by LeBird

On 2018-10-11 at 11:39 AM, Bigblue204 said:

SLOW DOWN. There are WAY to many numbers in this post for any rider fan to really understand. Please limit the numbers in any given post to 4 when speaking with a rider fan. 

Limit the max number to 11 because we all know anything past that gets confusing over there.....