Hervey Questions Jennings Work Ethic

SpeedFlex27

7 hours ago, Mike said:

The reason it’s annoying is because you spew the same nonsense in every thread. This thread had nothing to do with the Bombers and you come in here and make it about the Bombers. It’s extremely frustrating.

It's a Bomber forum. Don't all roads lead to the Bombers? j/k I'll make more of an effort to stay on topic. 

tangent-comic.jpg?w=418&h=336

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Interesting interview with Harvey explaining his comments. 

http://3downnation.com/2018/10/08/lions-gm-ed-hervey-explains-comments-about-jennings-calls-agents-response-cute-colourful-and-amusing/

Still don’t think these things should be said in the media regardless of if you are answering a question honestly.  Some things are best kept behind closed doors. 

Agree. Surprisingly, and to his credit, when Jennings was asked during the game to respond to what Hervey said, his response was "No comment". 

19 hours ago, Mike said:

The reason it’s annoying is because you spew the same nonsense in every thread. This thread had nothing to do with the Bombers and you come in here and make it about the Bombers. It’s extremely frustrating.

You know, a lot of us feel the same way and yet, he's still here...

21 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

You know, a lot of us feel the same way and yet, he's still here...

Being annoying is annoying, but it isn't against the rules. I'm not much into the site affairs anymore these days, but pretty sure we haven't started banning people for having a lame personality.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Being annoying is annoying, but it isn't against the rules. I'm not much into the site affairs anymore these days, but pretty sure we haven't started banning people for having a lame personality.

I suppose, but it just seems that there are a few posters that are here only for the purpose of pissing and moaning about the Bombers.  It's fine if they want to do that, but it would be even finer if they wanted to do it somewhere else.  I'm thinking that the reason they don't is because they know it won't get the same reaction elsewhere as it does here.  And what do we call posters who post for the express purpose of getting a reaction???  I've got the more obvious ones, like the old football on ignore, so I don't have to see most of his nonsense, but the problem is that I still see  their stuff when they get quoted.  That means that I see the "greatest hits".  Would be nice if everyone ignored because if they get no response to their silliness,  it's like removing all the oxygen that they need, and we know what happens then...